Universal Bobbing - [Little Bobby Games]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by LittleBobby, Feb 28, 2013.

1. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Agreed, I'd love leaderboards for each level pack AND the game as a whole.

Also, iCloud! Yay!!! This is easily one of the very best things I've played so far this year and it keeps getting better!

2. LittleBobby

LittleBobby Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Didn't think about it but yea, I think we can do this :p The only sad thing about that is everybody are going to have the maximum score on easy haha. But well, they'll have to keep it up!

3. racer-007

racer-007 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2013
    So since this game has techno tracks and all....can you include the Harlem SHake as well in a future update? That would be a KILLA!!!

Or can someone direct me how to do this myself?

4. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Sounds great!
    That's not a sad thing at all! I'm sure even many hardcore gamers sometimes like to take a break from frustrating levels and play a few easy ones in between.

5. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Sure, we'll all have the maximum score on the easy leaderboard (hopefully :p), but only the quickest will take the top spots. ;)

6. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Yeah, I'm really glad that neither Bobbing nor Polara are substitutes for the other. I think it's safe to say that both of them have to be on every single iOS gamer's device. Absolutely essential owning.

Oh, and such a humble response such as yours proves that behind an awesome game like this is an equally awesome developer. Class act, you are. :) While you're up working nights, you can rest assure I'll be up playing every single damn game you guys release on the App Store.

7. LittleBobby

Oct 31, 2010
    #68 LittleBobby, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
    Cheers at Sanuku for the Trailer!

Edit: Just watched the end of the video and kinda laughed because of level 17, it's like the first level with that kind of trap that punish you if you don't open the path and I always feel bad when I see people trying it for the fist time >< :p

8. Llamaentity

Llamaentity Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Ditto that! I can't wait until tonight when I can finally get this (and a couple other stuff I couldn't afford yet) XD

Been following this thread closely and the devs all seem awesome. I love a challenging game, especially with great music

9. JoOfDeath

JoOfDeath Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Animator
    #70 JoOfDeath, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
    Wow thx! As a team, we put so much effort outside our day job, that we can't affort a failure, to much work have been put in that project :). So listening to the players and make the best updates we can, it's the normal thing we can do.

Now I have pressure hehe, need to double recheck the easy pack tonight.

10. .THOTH.

.THOTH. Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Credit counselor :(
    Tacoma, WA
    Wow what a ride!!! Finally got gold on all 86 levels, that last level was really difficult to get th full 10,000 score. Can't wait for the update for more levels. I hope you guys plan on releasing a sequel or even more levels, I haven't been this addicted to a game in a long time

11. LittleBobby

Oct 31, 2010
    MANNNNNNNN, GOOD JOB!!

I'm actually finishing the last one. If you found 86 hard, I apologize to your butt for the rest hahahaha.
    Unfortunetly, IOS update take a week to get there ><

12. drloony

drloony Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2012
    I can't buy any other games right now cause I feel guilty not having bought this game yet.
    After playing the light version I can't get it out of my head. I know Im in for some quality gaming once I get into this one, at the price it's probably the best bargain in the App store

13. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #74 Echoseven, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    DARN YOU!!

DARN YOU TO HECK!!!!!

I was watching the leaderboards as you were doing the last level, and I was still on 83. You beat me only by about 20 minutes. I was blasting through the levels to try and beat you, too.

Great job, mate. :p
    Still going to beat you when the new levels come out though. Bring it on! ;)

Right, on to Penumbear!

14. Llamaentity

Llamaentity Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Finally was able to get this, and was so excited that I convinced my better half to get it, too XD

Have completed the first 11 levels so far and it is a lot of fun. Really loving the circular level design and the music is awesome! Looking forward to playing some more tomorrow.

If anyone is still on the fence, check out the free version or just go straight for the full game. As long as you enjoy a good challenging auto runner, chances are you will have a blast with this.

15. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    For me the circular design and the lots of portals make this feel less like a runner and more like a fast paced puzzle/arcade game. I realize it *is* a runner, it just feels so different. I do still think that people who love Polara should definitely give this a try.

I'd encourage everyone to download both the free version and the paid version. The free version has different levels, so that's fun, and if more people download it it gets more visibility in the app store, if not yet in top 100 rankings, then at least in "people who bought this also bought ..." lists. And of course you can then leave a review, which also really helps for games like this.

16. JoOfDeath

JoOfDeath Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Animator
    #77 JoOfDeath, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    A fact about Bobbing.

The Get Addicted Edition was a lot harder. The progession was insane. We had to tune it down, because people couldnt get through it on android. I would like to get back those harder level and do something with them...

And btw the 45 new levels are finished! Just fews bugs to fixed...

17. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Just want to say that this game is awesome. Great job guys.

18. LittleBobby

Oct 31, 2010
    Thanks!

By the way THOTH, you just won yourself a Travel Mug if you drink cofee, well, just let us know if you want it hahaha. Here's a picture, I'll send bigger image of the print tonight. Photo!

We'll give one again to the first one who reach 100% after the patch from TA.

19. .THOTH.

.THOTH. Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Credit counselor :(
    Tacoma, WA
    Yep, I saw you were close so I had to reel it in fast! I'm generally not competitive but wanted to be the first. I'm glad to see a few other names up there with me. May the best; or rather quickest gamer win with the update!