Universal Bobbing - [Little Bobby Games]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by LittleBobby, Feb 28, 2013.

1. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Forever Young

When I was young I played this game called Pac-Man, and I was impressed with it. I liked the gameplay but mostly its colors, the yellow, the blue and red, and the little green. And now more then 30 years later I am playing this game called Bobbing, and I am impressed with it. I like the gameplay but mostly its colors, the yellow, the blue and red, and the little green. Thank you team Little Bobby for making me feel young again.

2. dakeese

dakeese Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Of course! Makes perfect sense!

3. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I just finished classic mode all levels perfect so I am a mutant. At least I look like one. Ha Ha.

4. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Good job! On perfecting classic mode, not looking like a mutant. That'd be bad. :)

5. Kioyoh

Kioyoh Member

Mar 16, 2013
    Good going!

I just completed the hardcore levels, so now it's time to break that 3 million barrier. Hoping the leaderboars are fixed soon! Wondering what the top has as endurance scores..

6. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Well thanks Andy and Kioyoh. I am on the hardcore levels but as it said their hard. So thats taking me awhile.

7. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    I won't reveal the specifics yet, but I'm getting close to perfecting at least one of the 3 endurance modes.

Sadly, due to deadlines and LIFE THINGS I haven't had much time to play and lost my number one spot, but that won't be for long. ^^

8. LittleBobby

LittleBobby Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Yes, that leaderboard fix should be out sometime around next Tuesday.

Next update will add some levels and the options to change the color of the door for colorblind or if you just want something else!

9. JoOfDeath

JoOfDeath Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Animator
    Get the update right now!:D

Lets get a competition, Ive got some bobbing coffe mug to send you guys.

First one to get 15 levels in hardcore endurance!

10. Kioyoh

Kioyoh Member

Mar 16, 2013
    #230 Kioyoh, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
    Nice!

I just got a bug (twice) where, on finishing level 1 on Hardcore in Endurance, it gave me 30000 extra points instead of 10000. So I had 40000 points on entereing level 2. Haven't been able to reproduce it though.

EDIT: Also just got it in a transition from level 3 to 4, so probably not level-specific =P

11. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Hmmm...

On my iPad 4th gen, the new update has reduced the game quality quite dramatically. It used to be extremely smooth and sharp, but now it feels like it drops frames all the time and picking up the collectibles makes the game lag ever so slightly.

It's almost as bad as on my iPhone 4 which always had trouble running it, but the iPad was precise and perfect before and now it's not.

I've restarted the iPad and it's gotten better, but I still feel like I don't have as precise control as before. :(

12. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    I have had this happen too before this update. Have not detected a pattern, just that sometimes (usually on the first game I play) I suddenly have 40000 points after completing the first level.

The performance after the update is so bad that the game is unplayable on my iPad 1 :(
    GC seems to work now. As soon as I started the game and opened GC my highscore was updated.

13. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    So been playing some more...

Sadly, I'm going to have to put this one away for now. Did you guys force a permanent live sync with GameCenter? The slowdown I get is the same as when GC connects at the start of the game, except it's now throughout. :(

14. LittleBobby

LittleBobby Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2010
    We might have screwed something :(

We'll try to fix that ASAP. Sorrrry.

15. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    That must be it. I just signed out from GC and the game works fine.
    Good to hear a fix is coming up!

16. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Well I just finished Hard Mode all levels perfect, it was a great ride. Hope Team Little Bobby will make the 100 levels easy full, and the hard mode 100 levels full. Now I gonna spend some time with endurance. See You.

17. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Wow Roger, I remember when we were leaderboard-neighbours :) Congrats.

18. What the heck, runs terrible now on my ipad 3 now compared to before.

Before ran flawless. Now a mess. Would recommend changing back to old build and

Do not update for any who haven't!

19. JoOfDeath

JoOfDeath Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Animator

We just release the update( 2 day ago), it run pretty good on my ipad 1 now.

20. Updated, much better, thanks.