Board Gamers 'Add Me' Swap

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by geoelectric, Jul 6, 2012.

1. geoelectric

geoelectric Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Wanted to get some new GC friends who play board games--anything from Chess or Scrabble (or Word Wars!) up to Titan, Le Havre, and other complex games. I'd also consider board-style multiplayer strategy games like Outwitters and Hero Academy to fit here, as well as complex card games like Ascension, Magic, or Nightfall.

From reading the various discussion threads, seems like that for most of us, if we have one game of this type, we have many. So a consolidated "genre" thread seemed appropriate.

Did a quick search of the forum and didn't already see one of these. If I'm wrong, feel free to point me in the right direction.

So hi, I'm Geo, on GC and OpenFeint as geoelectric.

I'm a rampant app hoarder, so have most of the high profile board games. I'd love to have more chances to play multiplayer, so please add me!

2. Pifecta

Pifecta Member

Feb 15, 2012
    I'm up for games of Ascension, Nightfall, Nueroshima Hex, and especially Summoner Wars. As a player of the physical board game, the Summoner Wars app is spot on. Great game.

GC: Pifecta