iPad BMW Z4 Experience- Out Now for $0.99

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ALife Dev Team, May 26, 2009.

1. ALife Dev Team

May 7, 2009
    The latest masterpiece from BMW, the all new BMW Z4 Roadster fuses the heritage, tradition, passion, and brilliance of BMW into this iconic automobile.

Expanding on BMW Z4- An Expression of Joy- Lite, Artificial Life brings you BMW Z4 Experience, which maximizes the enjoyment of navigating this amazing vehicle through four unique mini-games:

-Driving Experience: Players can practice their driving skills through five intense obstacle courses.
    -Navigation Experience: A classic travelling salesman style puzzle game challenging players through 30 brain teasing levels.
    -Art Experience: A brand new approach to creating splatter art paintings while driving the Z4 Roadster on a canvas.
    -Free Driving: Players can create works of art by using their tires as a paintbrush that creates "brushstrokes" in many colors.

For more information visit:
    http://www.botme.com/bmw

or Download from iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316686704&mt=8&s=143441

2. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    ALife: Except that The Shooter, which is mysteriously absent from HKG iTune Store (I strongly urge you guys to add it), I actually quite enjoy the free demo version of Z4, the controls are better than that Free VW Polo game, at least you put a gas pedal in. :D

Cannot tell how good the "full" game goes. Anyone TOFTT?

3. ALife Dev Team

May 7, 2009
    Bump for exposure

4. RaZrVIN

RaZrVIN Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Currently unoccupied.
    The Empire State, America.
    Hmm, looks interesting. I did enjoy the Lite version of this game. Is there any objective to the game?

5. redsoxsrule424

redsoxsrule424 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Well according to what was said above, there is a puzzle mode but I don't think there is any real objective...

6. nkEnigma

nkEnigma New Member

May 26, 2009
    Basically the new version adds 3 mini-games to the Lite versions drawing mode.

One of thems a driving course type game, the other ones a fun little mini game where you have to drive your car around these bubbles to pop them using your tire tracks, and the others a puzzle game.

Overall imo, the package is well worth the 99 cent admission price. The mini-game Art Experience (the bubble popping one) is well worth checking out, quite fun!

7. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

as a dev, your expected to follow the rules just like us.

8. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Rules of Indiana: no snitching! J/k

Good evening JC

9. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

snitching would be reporting the post :p

haha

hey whats up buddy? I have to work the graveyard shift tonight. :( i guess I'll finish eqilibrio and bloons tonight. I'll probably get a chocolate milkshake from Zel's roast beef tonight. :D

10. dcodd87

dcodd87 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Any1 grab this yet?

11. nkEnigma

nkEnigma New Member

May 26, 2009
    yep, earlier this morning

12. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    more impressions please?

13. nkEnigma

nkEnigma New Member

May 26, 2009
    Well I already wrote in an earlier post my impressions... but for the weary...

If you liked the LITE version, then there's no reason to not get this one. It expands on the LITE versions art application with more colors, slicker interface, and tweaked controls.

Also, 3 new modes are added. My favorite being one called Art Experience. All 3 mini-game modes are quirky and fun in their own merits.

The mini-game called Navigation Experience is a challenging puzzle game based on the old Traveling Salesman type of puzzle game.

Iono.. it's only 99 cents... IMHO its worth the buck. I've been having fun just playing Art Experience... :p

14. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    How about the control?