Universal BLUK (by Deepak Madathil)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Aug 31, 2016.

1. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Yea press on and come back later for it, you'll see =]

2. Dimaya

Dimaya Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2012
    I bought this one today, and as I expected it's super addicting, and I just really want to jump all the platforms. But it is no easy task.

3. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    Seriously, top score is 666?! Sheesh, is there a trick to landing leap of fates without guessing half the time ? That score is crazy

4. dpakmenon

dpakmenon Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2015
    gamedev
    India
    Seemed like a serial highscore hack. Saw the same score in leaderboards of other games as well. It's gone now :) . A tip to hit highscore - perfection streak!

5. dpakmenon

Jun 27, 2015
    gamedev
    India
    Thanks for buying! Thrilled that you are hooked :)

6. dpakmenon

Jun 27, 2015
    gamedev
    India
    #26 dpakmenon, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    [DEV] I might have overlooked certain things in the game & new world system may not be evident so I have added a 'Tip' in the description , till I take care of it in-game on next update.

GAME TIPS: NEW WORLDS ARE UNLOCKED AFTER EVERY 12 TO 14 PILLARS. START PLAYING FROM UNLOCKED WORLDS BY SWIPING LEFT ON HOME SCREEN

Thoughts?

7. Awesome Amy

Awesome Amy Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Got it lol

EST89 I was feeling frustrated but now it made me smile

8. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    Ah thanks for taking that down dev ! =]
    Tomorrow is my day off I'm hoping to either set a higher score or get on hall of fame !

9. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    Omg DEV, I started from the beginning, made it all the way through LiNK, got to the end where there was that black pillar and hesitated so the blocks fell underneath me and I died. Please tell me that wasn't the Last jump I had to do... ?! So mad I died there..

10. dpakmenon

Jun 27, 2015
    gamedev
    India
    Good news .. That wasn't the last leap

Bad news .. Was not too many leaps away

11. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    Hahah well that's a relief, but still frustrating

12. dpakmenon

Jun 27, 2015
    gamedev
    India
    50 Million Leaps Update!

Huge THANK YOU to everyone who grabbed the game. This update adds a new Endless Game Mode, new Skill, world progression display, improved 3D Touch for supported devices and awesome Haptic Feedback support for iPhone7, iPhone 7 Plus.

13. Knuckle088

Knuckle088 New Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Screen restrictions playable view

I love this game. But it is endlessly frustrating to see screenshots from the website featuring more than two towers visible at once. I play on my Android phone, the Samsung S8+, and despite the larger screen, I can only view the next immediate tower. I have seen other comments on this thread touching on the topic of how much can be seen.

Is there any chance the game developer (who I've seen was very active in the conversation those years ago...) could be persuaded to add a landscape play feature sometime in a future update? I think then the game would be perfect. The rune granting an extended trajectory line is practically useless when you can't see 2/3 of the trail as it's off screen.

Love the game. I literally want to see more of it!!

Cheers,
    Knuckle