iPad Blueprint 3D - (by FDG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Nov 9, 2011.

1. farjo08

farjo08 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2011
    I completed all of the tutorial levels under 5 seconds, but did not get the achievement for completing a level under 5 seconds until the main levels. However I did complete 3 or 4 of the main levels under 2 seconds and did not get that achievement either.

I don't think tutorial levels count for the complete a level under X seconds, but there seems to be a problem with the under 2 seconds.

2. Future777

Future777 FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

Hm..ok I forwarded this issue to the team to check it.

3. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Please make the upcoming packs much, much harder to solve all these levels are soooooo easy:( I likee it when puzzle games are a big cchallange. Like with cover orange.

4. BeefJerky

BeefJerky Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Yeah, they are very easy. I haven't finished it yet but haven't been challenged. I do really enjoy it and the concept is great but they all (so far) seem to be solved with the same system.

If this isn't done already towards the end of the game (if it is, great), how about splitting puzzles in to pieces? So rather than one image that must be rotated, there might be three sections of the blueprint that must be rotated independently and then positioned correctly, like a jigsaw.

5. Future777

Patreon Studio

@P.T. and @Beefjeeky: Feel free to rock the highscore until we found a nice expert mode concept :)

6. zedarus

zedarus Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Thanks, Danbo!

All music for the game was composed and arranged by Greg Danilov, and blueprints was created by various illustrators, but most of them (170) by Julia Stankevych.

7. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Hey, are you guys (developers) actually based in the Ukraine?

That's my homeland and recently I've seen a couple developers pop up from there, which is somehow really awesome.

8. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    #88 P.T., Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
    Great looking forward for it!! Thanks for the replie!:)

Btw vote now for blueprint 3D there still is a chance to get it to n.2 just 3 more votes!!
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=112918

9. BrettArchibald

BrettArchibald Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    Self-employed interactive designer.
    Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
    #89 BrettArchibald, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
    What I'd like to see is for all the text to be removed from the blueprints. It makes it too easy to see which way the drawing goes...

I also think the "snap to" solution is too quick. I'd like to see a pause of a second or two before it automatically tells us if the position we've settled in is the correct position.

10. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    If the devs are gonna take that in mind, then they gotta change the times for stars too.

11. TimEggers

TimEggers Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Shipping
    Tiskilwa, IL
    A lot of great ideas guys, love them!

I do hope that FDG doens't change the core gameplay too much, I mean its almost perfect. Yes its a little easy, but its balanced so well. Perhaps make it a bit harder to get three-stars?

But not too much harder, please realize that game balance is a tricky thing to pull off.

I'd love to see (as I mentioned earlier) and Endless Mode where you start with a set time (say 1-2 minutes) and you have to complete as many randomly selected puzzles as possible (from puzzles already completed) and get extra time based on ranking (more stars would get you more bonus time).

That would be a thrilling mode (leader-boards for most puzzles consecutively completed) and it would really add some much needed replay value!

Even better if I could send my high scores to my friends or post as open challenge to Facebook & Twitter!

I have complete faith in FDG, Blueprint 3D is going to just keep getting better, really looking forward to the Christmas pack!

More Level Pack ideas:

Nature Scenery
    Fine Art (Real life paintings IE Mona Lisa ETC or statues)
    Monuments/Wonders of the World
    Insect
    Food/Snacks
    Hollywood (Movies, Iconic Hollywood itmes, Marilyn Monroe)? :)

Again I hope FDG can keep the images generic and also include actual recognizable items. You guys have made some incredible level packs so far! Endless Mode would keep me playing until more Level Packs come out.

And my Level Creator idea? ;)

12. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Love the Fine art idea!

13. Lukearcade22

Lukearcade22 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Student/Young Video Game Developer
    United Kingdom
    This is a really enjoyable game, I love the concept alot. My only issue is that it is far too easy. I have completed all of the Architecture and Electronic levels to 3-star on my first time round. I hope in the near future that the levels will become much harder, this could be done by introducing new gameplay mechanics.

14. rayvin400

rayvin400 Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I'm going to wait to buy this til I see Some reviews say its hard. I don't want an easy puzzle game. But I love the idea of the game. Just update with harder puzzles or whatever, and you'll get my dollar. This is the same reason I won't buy scribblenauts.

15. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Please add the Burj Khalifa to the architecture pack it is essential!!!

16. 5duc29

5duc29 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I find lots of levels to be easy only because I can tell what it's going to be. There are some hard levels like Medieval pack because I have no clue what the heck it is until I aligned everything. Going for three stars is always fun.

17. TimEggers

TimEggers Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Shipping
    Tiskilwa, IL
    Wow that dude is so whiny! (And he stinks at the game).

Fake reviews? Hardly.

Oh I like his idea at 1:55 (level creator), sounds familiar! :D

18. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    This game reminded me of KRONOS from The Incredibles and the statue garden scene in the movie Labyrinth. I LOVE this kindof stuff!! If the game is on the easy side, perhaps enjoy it in a more relaxing - rather than rush for the achievements - kindof way.

19. Future777

Patreon Studio

Thanks, GregB for supporting us with a purchase! BTW: I´m playing it the same way, more as a relaxing experience.

Anyway - the team is working on great new content and at least one new game mode. Expect to come back to Blueprint 3D soon in case you finished it already. ;)