iPad Blue Skies and iFishing Birthday Sale

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RPGGuy, Feb 24, 2009.

1. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
  2. rpb1975

rpb1975 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    #2 rpb1975, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
    I already have read the previous threads on iFishing and Flick Fishing, but I have a clarifying question:

For .99 which is better? I have fished before, but I am not an expert. I just want to have a fun app that can pass time, has decent graphics, keeps track of fish caught and records, and has good replayability.

Which do you guys recommend since iFishing is now on sale?

Thanks!

3. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    Rather than start a flame war, why not get both for $2? You'll get a lot of fun out of both titles and they offer different experiences. Flick Fishing is an arcade experience, while iFishing is more of a simulator.

4. rpb1975

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    Haha! I see your point, but I already am out of space for apps. I would like to have a fishing game, but I just wanted quick input from people that do have both. I would buy both, but I don't want to waste the time of trying out both if I could just lean on my fellow TAers!

Any opinions to my original question?

5. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    They both actually offer very different elements... I think flick fishing has the better graphics, and a more "arcade" type feel. iFishing feels more like a console game, with more replay value. I play both, but I'm sure I have logged more time into iFishing due to the gameplay. And for $1 I recommend it.

6. ipressbuttons

ipressbuttons Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Well screw the other guys I want to say thanks! I'm picking up blue skies. Whatever amount of money from the 59p you get is a gift from me to you ;) happy birthday!

7. rpb1975

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    well thanks for making me feel like an idiot, ipressbuttons! I second the Happy Birthday!

Maybe I should have created a new thread...I just hate when the threads get cluttered. I try to avoid opening a new one when I can.

8. RagerX

RagerX Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Happy birthday!

Thanks for the sale. Blue Skies is pretty cool and I feel like I stole it for a dollar.

9. rpb1975

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    UPDATE: I bought both and love both...why did I even ask? iFishing is sweet! If anybody hasn't picked it up, just do it! You will thank my later.

10. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Happy B-Day. I think I'll pick up Blue Skies at the sale price