iPad Blue Libra 2

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Sep 8, 2012.

1. xStatiCa

xStatiCa Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    #21 xStatiCa, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
    I actually have the first game too but never had time to play it. Multiplayer has enticed me to give this new version some time except I am having problems I guess understanding how to play successfully. I am at the first galaxy still on the 12th blue planet on *easy* difficulty where there are waves of fleets that come at you every few minutes. I just can't seem to develop a strategy to win the map after trying a dozen times already. Anyone got to this point and have some tips? I apparently just don't have the mind set to figure this out :).

I really love the game though

2. Thanks, neffy.

Also, I can't play online throught GC, it keeps me waiting like forever. No players?

3. xStatiCa

xStatiCa Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    I have a feeling there just arent enough players yet.

I suck at it but Ill play a multiplayer game with you tonight if you want to try it out. I use the same gamecenter name as my name here. Anyone else feel free to add me too.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im still on the fence on this one. Not a big RTS fan, but i enjoy one once in a while. The lack of players online is not too encouraging. How's the single player mode?

5. neffy_og

neffy_og New Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Blue Libra 2 is on sale for 7 days (price drop from 2.99$ to 0.99$) to get some more players into the game and to make gamecenter more active.
    Don't hesitate to tell your friends about this :)

6. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I wonder if this works on newest iOS versions.