Universal Bloons TD 6 (by Ninja Kiwi)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jun 14, 2018.

1. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Try TD5 first, and if you like, play TD6 later too. If the update continues, TD6 will be getting better.

2. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Anyone tried today’s challenge yet? It only gives you 4 towers and I do not see how anyone of them can pop Camo Bloons. Perhaps the only way to win is to purchase the camo trap Powers using the in-game earned special currency. That seems like a cheap approach.

As for the game in general, I am enjoying it quite a bit. Different enough from the Kingdom Rush games to be interesting and I have not found any new tower defense games I have enjoyed in quite a while. This seems like it will do.

3. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    #23 shfrost, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    Well, I decided to make this my first Bloons game. Aside from the random crashes (iPad Pro 12.5), I’m loving it! And yes, thankfully it’s much different than the Kingdom Rush games. I agree completely with slewis7, I’ve played a number of the more recent TD games, and while some have been ok, this is better by far. I appreciate the seemingly endless number of options. Perhaps, like many TD games, I’ll eventually tire of it, but for now I don’t see that happening. Hooks firmly in place.

4. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I think the last one is better at the moment - I haven’t played more than a few levels of the new one but I personally prefer the UI on 5 to this one and while it does look a bit sparkly I still think 5 looks ok.

shfrost likes this.
  5. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    So I have beat all of the maps and the majority of them in hard mode. The alternate game modes are not so interesting to me, so I mostly just wait for the daily map now. Unfortunately many of them seem unbeatable without using powers and I really do not enjoy incorporating powers into my game play (it seems like a cheat to me).

I love this game, but I really hope the developers add more maps. Whether they do or not, I have most certainly gotten my money’s worth here having sunk untold hours into it already. There is something about a good TD game that does that to me and this qualifies.

6. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Hi All ~ :)

A temporary price discount event for this game is in progress.
    If you are interested, take this chance! ;)

[​IMG]

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    It’s currently on sale for 99p