Universal Bloody Aliens

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Crywolf_Digital, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Crywolf_Digital

Crywolf_Digital Active Member

Dec 16, 2014
    #1 Crywolf_Digital, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    *** New version 1.1 is out, new boss gameplay, improved gameplay and bug fixes ***

Hi,

Bloody Aliens just came out and is live on the Appstore.

Link to the Appstore:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id943845854?mt=8

Link to the game Website:
    http://www.crywolfdigital.com/BloodyAliens.html

Bloody Aliens is a fast, twitch based game full of blood, gore and cute aliens.
    Game is set in space, player controls the planet and it's huge goofy weapons to fend off aliens attacking the planet.

Link to the trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELTTwPhMlI8&list=UU_9iEs1HWCFn0ymm3PRn-6Q

Follow us on twitter or facebook for more news and update when the game goes live.

OFFICIAL TWITTER
    https://twitter.com/Crywolf_Digital

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK
    https://facebook.com/crywolfdigital

Attached Files:

2. megawuv

megawuv New Member

Dec 16, 2014
    #2 megawuv, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  3. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Looks pretty cool! Might have to pick this one up!

4. skylined87

Nov 9, 2014
    Wow, I cannot believe no one on here is talking about this one! This is a very well made game, with an interesting take on Space Invaders. Certainly worth 99c! This definitely deserves a spot on the Hot New Games area when you open the TA app. The only things I would like to see is maybe some kind of power-ups and ways to upgrade your planet/weapons/defenses.

But overall, this is a beautiful game with a lot of effort put into it, so give it more attention TAers! Certainly more worthy of praise than the atrocious, IAP ridden, freemium/premium hybrid game known as the WRC simulator (or whatever it's called). Anyways, just try it out ppl, it's only a buck. I was impressed, and I'm sure a lot of you guys will think the same! Happy new year!

5. Crywolf_Digital

Dec 16, 2014
    Hey Sky, thanks a lot. We are super happy you liked the game :) We would love to do some powerups, upgrades and much more stuff later. If people will be interested in the game that is :)

6. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I'm sure I'll pick it up. I'm not a fan of high score chasers, but this looks like it could be pretty fun.

....and yea. And upgrade system or powerups or missions are always a nice addition to high score games.

7. skylined87

Nov 9, 2014
    Awesome! Well I sure do hope people will support you guys, this game is really something special! Can't wait to see more! ##

8. Crywolf_Digital

Dec 16, 2014
    thanks, we realy appreciate the feedback and nice words :)

9. Crywolf_Digital

Dec 16, 2014
    We are giving away 10 promo codes, send pm and we will get back to you with promo code if they are still available. Please leave honest impressions.

10. Crywolf_Digital

Dec 16, 2014
    10 more new promo codes available. Send PM to ask for a code.

11. kristoffer

kristoffer Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    Nostalgically presented sci-fi action! You can feel the tesla coils whirring in your ears as you spin the planet away from certain doom. Thank you for making this game. The first time, I spent 45 minutes playing it and the time flew by. From the moment the camera panned in through the opening menu, I was impressed.

As others suggested, progression and upgradability to the current types of weapons could be a plus. I love the designs of the weapons and the aliens. It would be great to have another enemy/weapon pairs but not necessary. I just want to see more of what you can create with this aesthetic!

12. Crywolf_Digital

Dec 16, 2014
    Thanks a lot Kris for the kind words. We have whole list of features we want to add, so hopefully the game will pick up a bit so we can get all that stuff in :)

13. Crywolf_Digital

Dec 16, 2014
    New version 1.1 is out now. Check it out. There is new improved boss gameplay, some gameplay improvements and bug fixes.

14. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I forgot all about this game. Picking it up now.

15. skylined87

Nov 9, 2014
    Awesome! Time to fire it up again! :)