Universal Blood Gate - Age of Alchemy (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Aug 13, 2015.

1. RyanSkotw

RyanSkotw Well-Known Member

May 15, 2015
    Right now at lvl 19 or something, I need 2 HOUR(s) to refill JUST 1 energy @@

There is no event ingame or communication on the facebook page. It makes me feel like this is an abandoned game of DeNA....

2. Ninja_Blade_Diego

Nov 25, 2013
    It's a decent game , mixes elements of dungeon crawler + action rpg + puzzle match 3 the only thing that I don't like is that it makes my iPhone 6+ overheat like crazy. The IAP are reasonable but honestly you won't really need to spend real money. It gotten a lot of rare and ultra rare equimpment from just battling and friending other players and from crafting equipment.

3. Wtmo

Wtmo New Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Anyone figure out how to use the essence of rarity when crafting?

4. RyanSkotw

May 15, 2015
    Any notices the dmg we deal is reduced alot? It takes forever to kill mob now, while just a few hours ago I can kill them less than 30s.
    If this is the nerd from DeNA, Then f**k the stupid cheap trick >_<

5. resquinox

resquinox Member

Dec 10, 2014
    Yeah i noticed I deal a lot less damage now too. Looks like they buffed the defense/armor and dodge of the enemy but also buffed the health of your characters too.

6. RyanSkotw

May 15, 2015
    The intention is obvious to prevent us to farm hard easily >_< now I just stick to normal cause hard takes forever to kill now *sigh*

Btw how to remove friend? Im 21 atm and have some guys only lvl 6 or 7, maybe they quit already..

7. RyanSkotw

May 15, 2015
    Hmm so I beat the game already as a F2P player, then u have to play all over again while keeping all the exp, inventory, money etc, just like a "new game+"

So in the end this game is just a small single player game..... kinda disappointed cause I think it will be like other game around with infinity storyline and loot/unit to farm (brave frontier, dragon puzzle etc)

So noboby bothers about this game anymore? >_< The gameplay is quite good though

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Lol, it's hard to believe a online game like this can be completed in days by a F2p players. Looks like a joke to me.

9. RyanSkotw

May 15, 2015
    #49 RyanSkotw, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    The gameplay is quite good for me, and due to the overpowered skillset ( I played warrior, then the last 3 skills of this class is ~30s stun, ~30s 100% dodge chance buff, and the last one deal tons of dmg, so by keep recycling those skillset u pretty much stun-lock any enemy), I can keep going stage after stage without having to replay any single stage in my entire playthrough :)

The last boss has a huge lot of HP, but since I keep on stunlock/blind it all the time, so.... :)

Really hope they can expanse the content though.

10. mF4dUS

mF4dUS New Member

Oct 8, 2013
    The game is actually quite fun, at least for me.

I've been playing it 3 days now on and off, level 19, f2p and playing it on hard up until location 48 which after that I will probably play it on normal because my gears on other heroes aren't good enough.

Maybe will try beating the game first before trying again on hard ^^;

11. bullseye7074

bullseye7074 New Member

Aug 17, 2015
    It's a dungeon crawler. Meant to be played over and over again for better gear. Every time through, it gets harder. I am on my second round, at level 40, and it can be challenging on hard mode. F2P player here too. Arena mode is coming, which looks to me, bringing pvp play.

12. i8a button

i8a button New Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Mine came up once you upgrade something to a certain level it changes rarity... like rare to epic. When you upgrade it to this point it requires one of the essences as the potion to upgrade

13. i8a button

i8a button New Member

Aug 21, 2015
    It is one of the ingredients you need when upgrading a weapon when it is going to change classes. I had a rare weapon and after upgrade 4 it went from rare to epic (with very nice stat increases) and one of the ingredients required the essence of rarity

14. i8a button

i8a button New Member

Aug 21, 2015
    That was my plan as well. I just finished the third bookmark of levels on normal and then went back to do them on hard and now I am scroll blocked. It was fairly easy to go back and beat the earlier levels on hard

15. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    I feel like this game could have been so much more. I have completed a full run through and then it resets with very little explanation.

For a match-3, the gameplay is fantastic and engaging. There could be more strategy if they made the mobs a bit smarter and with skills (the spike defence is awesome). It looks great as well.

But, for me, it falls flat soon due to the lack of story and the monetisation is strange considering it is DeNA. I have felt no need to buy anything to play and I don't really get a sense of accomplishment making them stronger...which is odd.

I want to like it...but there needs to be something more.

16. bullseye7074

bullseye7074 New Member

Aug 17, 2015
    Too. Many. Scrolls. Almost 140 now.

Attached Files:

17. RyanSkotw

May 15, 2015
    Dam wish I have ur sword. The only epic 2h weapon I got is for stalker, while my main is the warrior >_<

18. mudrash

mudrash Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Is there a elements hierarchy guide that is accessible during battles? I can never remember what beats what.

19. himalking

himalking New Member

Aug 30, 2015
    add me please

5380-0378-6799-5136