Universal Blood Bowl: Kerrunch (by Cyanide)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Consoles great I can get it that way for some reason I was thinking just PC and that one on iPad. Thanks that will be Better although I actually don't mind this game too much for a FTP. Prefer premiums really though:

2. Baptiste Villain

Baptiste Villain Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Paris, France
    Am I the only one that understands nothing of what's happening on screen?
    I'm supposed to be able to control the guy holding the ball, but sometimes he randomly decides to rush in the middle of the field and attack ennemies, causing a turnover :(

3. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    I'm not 100% sure of the mechanics myself to be honest. It could do with a glossary. That's not to say I'm not kind of liking it. One thing though, don't buy any diamonds, you just get the confirmation then it says sync error and boots you out and you get no diamonds. I'm not sure if you actually get charged for them but it's a definite problem at the minute, it also removes the ability to buy the once per account amounts.

4. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    You can't control the ball carrier, all you can do is tap him when you want him to start moving. Once you start the ball carrier moving, the AI takes over. The only other thing you can do is make a single pass.

5. Kamakazie

Kamakazie Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    What an awful, awful game. It is so terrible.

I wish I could get a real Blood Bowl game on my phone.

6. Gaueko

Gaueko New Member

Dec 5, 2017
    Do you need THE BEST KERRUNCH SPONSOR?

If you play Kerrunch and you want to try the best Kerrunch sponsor, you can use this code: 4ecf0d3e

Follow these instructions:
    • - Tap on your coach number, or name if you already changed (upper left part of the screen)
    • - Tap “sponsor”
    • - Insert code 4ecf0d3e
    • - Enjoy :·)