Universal Blocky Farm (by Jet Toast)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Ugh, OK, I'll play until I unlock the tractor. Although I didn't miss it at all over the weekend. I'll update once I get there.

2. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Even though I have full happiness with some of the characters, and in their quest rewards it lists a chest, I never get one for completing their quests.

Am I missing something? Or is this another bug?

3. rogueturtle

rogueturtle New Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Washington (state), U.S.
    The pet feature is more aggravating than enjoyable. I get feeding and playing with your pet. But giving it health syrup and energy drinks? Why does my virtual dog have a chronic health condition? And why can my virtual dog not sleep when she's tired?

By itself, I might not find it aggravating. But this is on top of all the other micromanagement tasks to do on the farm. It is funny how my dog wonders what is going on when virtual dog barks or whines though.

4. Unstablefan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Thoughts on ROI for new infrastructure? I'm saving for the tractor (9000 gold) and have about 3000 so far. Just unlocked apple trees...for 2600. Seems like if I want the tractor I should hold off on the tree? Or does having an apple tree make you a ton of money?

5. korossyl

korossyl Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Thanks much!!

6. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

The tree is helpful but the ROI is not tremendous early on. I chose to do the tree some time ago and it delayed my tractor purchase, which is just finishing now.

7. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    So far the pet is a non-factor for me, since I usually don't even see it since it's permanently sleeping somewhere as I can't remember how to get more health syrup or energy drinks without paying with gems (IAP) so I'm not sure if I'm missing out on an important function of the game or not....

8. Unstablefan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    The pink house on the near edge of town sells pet supplies for gold.

Although I have been skipping it while saving for the tractor.

9. sortris

sortris Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Tractor will allow you to complete big quantity orders which are mostly rewarded with 200-700 coins. There is a possibility to get return of this investment in 1-2 days. What is a bit harder to manage with Apple Tree.

10. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Ugh. I can’t seem to connect after the most recent iOS update. Nor sure if it’s the update or an issue with the game:confused:

11. Unstablefan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    I got the tractor. It's clever, very nice mini game. But not enough to hold my interest. Moved to my "saving my progress" folder in case of some huge update in the future.

12. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Progressing very nicely in Blocky Farmz
    I might add is probably the best Farm type simulator of the year or maybe just ever...
    Not exaggerating .
    The developer is quite the hands on and ears to the ground type creator.
    They've been listening to all suggestions and always making some type of improvements to the game.
    I can't believe how complete the game is already at launch until now with this much content involved.
    Still more to come from what I understand .
    Highly recommend this game to literally everyone when I'm asked what games to download.
    While streaming my gameplay I keep getting the same feedback but the developer is already on the needed improvements.

13. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    CLosest thing to stardew valley and harvest moon I can find on the mobile market.
    The developer has updated the game and fixed some of the problems most have had which makes the game an 11 out of 10 now.
    This is the most addictive game .
    My game of the month

14. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    You made our day in the office today! Thank you so much for kind your words. It means a lot for us, really. We fixed all major and minor issues and we are hardworking on the awesome updates now :) Blocky Farm is our life and we are open for any suggestions and criticism.

15. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Usually what happens in these sort of games their are so much to do in the beginning and then as you level up it gets even harder so you have to spend lots of real money.

This isn’t anything like that at all.
    The more you level up then the more you unlock giving you much more to do it therefor I’m spending more time playing and leveling up.

I don’t know how you did it but this is the absolute first time I’ve ever played a game with this type of structure .
    Simply the best
    5 stars
    keep up the updates in the future I cannot wait.

16. Arnaudb

Arnaudb New Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Loved the game so far. Really cute, good gameplay. Sometimes I feel a little disappointed with all granary and farm full of stuff but no order for selling them. I may play it the wrong way...
    I would love to interact more with the town and see e little more life in game. One of my fav game is animal crossing.

17. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Thank you! We are going to add more interaction with towns and several awesome updates like Lake with interactive fishing boat (already in development), Farmer's Diary and Mine with interactive dig machine. Moreover, a ton of decorations, products and production buildings :)

18. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Can’t wait to see if their will be new way to get rid of items from silo and barn.
    The upcoming content updates are going to be a huge addition I feel .

def in the running Game of the year

19. james.miller

james.miller Active Member

Jul 5, 2016
    Dropout!
    Ohio
  20. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    [​IMG]

Hi all, just wanted to say that BLACK FRIDAY SALE HAS STARTED! #

# All gems packs are 50% off only until the end of the week! #
    # Update 1.0.27 has been published with a lot of fixes!
    # New great features are coming!

Do not hesitate and take profit of this great discount! #