Universal Blockwick 2 (by Kieffer Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iND, Mar 4, 2015.

1. scott997

scott997 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    8-16, OK. Don't forget that there are two dice blocks which you can use to wake up the sleeping blocks. If a dice block is not the correct color, roll it around (up, right, down, left). This will change the top color, but only give you access to three of the colors. You may need to use the other dice block, or roll it around in a figure-8 (up, right, up, left, down, right, down, left) to access the other colors on that block.

Pay attention to where you move the blocks. If they are put next to a sleeper make sure you can wake them up again. For example, the first few moves.
    Wake up the long light blue block with the dice block. Move the blue block all the way left. Put the dice into the opening below the blue block. Slide the blue block all the way to the right. It will fall asleep, but it can be woken up with the second dice block.

I hope that helps. Have fun!

2. Sydshi

Sydshi New Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Obscura 4-6

Excellent game. Quite addicting! But I have to ask a question for the sake of my own sanity: Is there really an illumination solution to Obscura 4-6? I think I have tried every possible combination, unless there is some way in which a game can be one even while a block is in contact with a hypno block. Thanks!

3. scott997

scott997 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Yes, it can be done. None of the blocks are asleep. I've illuminated all the solutions to Obscura.
    Use the dice block to connect the skinny block on the lower left rune to one of the blocks (6 units big) that is on the upper rune. This block touches a hypno block diagonally. To get to this formation you may need to let a block fall asleep and then wake it with another block.

Good Luck!

4. Sydshi

Sydshi New Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Thanks

Thanks so much. I worked that level for several days, and I must have tried every combination except for that one, being stubborn in insisting on what I thought should start down there. Big help! S

5. Kieffer Bros.

Kieffer Bros. Well-Known Member

It's almost the Lunar New Year—get 40% off all Blockwick games!

[​IMG]