Universal Block Fortress: War - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Mar 5, 2014.

1. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013

I just tried playing and must be missing something because after pausing in build mode and locking my iPad, the game still goes to the start up/title screen, after unlocking the iPad.

How do I pause a game and pick up where I left off when I come back later? Is that possible?

2. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I think you mean saving your game
    I don't think that's possible

3. Apricosomoso

Apricosomoso Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Do you think foursaken will do more updates because of "bad" feedback? It seems like they arent on these forums anymore (or they may dont reply to people). It would be a shame because the game rocks. Anyway, the game allready has more than enough content and I am happy about the game how it is.

4. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I can't beat mecha 5 as Zomblocks
    Help anyone?

5. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle

I need help with Brute strats for this level.

6. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Mutate tons.

Just mutate outta the ass with Brute. His extreme health is pretty great for Mecha 5. (Actually any difficulty 5 mission for that matter) Healing and Shroud Totems help greatly for him and all Zomblocks as well. Just Mutate all the time when you can, and make sure you don't cause the third invasion wave until you have a TON of heavy hitters, and when Brute's health is 6-8k.

7. Apricosomoso

Mar 4, 2014
    Some zomblocks questions:
    1: does attack totem, healing totem and such apply to the whole battlefield or do they have a radius?
    2 does stacking many attack totems, healing totems and such increase the effect?

8. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    1: It seems to be a very large radius. Cave City, if I recall correctly, is the only map where the totems don't affect the entire battlefield.
    2: Yes. These totems can stack up to 5 on one map. This also increases their radius, or at least that is the case on the Shroud Totem.

9. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Is it possible to do this strat with overlord using consume instead of mutate?

10. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    It is, but it is dependent on the number of units and their strength. However, you should repeatedly do this over and over while the first Blockbots Barracks is still alive and kicking, otherwise Overlord will have an extremely difficult, if not impossible, time advancing the map. Getting stunlocked as Overlord is no fun, either. It took me several attempts to beat Blockbots 5 this way merely because in all the other games, Overlord kept getting stunbanged by several (sometimes just two) Arc Blast Blockbots and dying because of it.

11. Apricosomoso

Mar 4, 2014
    Just bought radioactive. Worth it?

12. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Yep. He acts as a living, movable spawner, and can make hordes of Zoms if you give him enough time to do so.

13. Apricosomoso

Mar 4, 2014
    Looks like he only can spawn 4 at a time. And I cant even choose their gear

14. Apricosomoso

Mar 4, 2014
    My problem with zomblocks is that they destroy the barracks super fast, but sucks when the enemy waves come.

15. vilenurgle

vilenurgle Member

Mar 13, 2014
    None I'm a bum
    Ny ny
    I would like chaos to be represented demons on something or skaven from reg warhammer that would be boss warp lightning and giant rats

16. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    I really think you could do a Space Marine race.. The Imperial Army is definitely the Blockmen... but your Space Marines would spawn with less troops, but be very tanky, slow moving but agile up close with higher dodge. Mid- to close-range weapons. They would focus on close combat, have rage abilities. Banners a must.. like a mix of Goblocks and Blockmen, yeah, that's it!!!

However, at this point, with Foursaken working on two new IPs and Android conversion, I would consider this game complete. I would really like the make your own levels mode, love to design my own planet campaigns, or have battles take place on a floating island.. I know i have a ton of good ideas, I bet several others do to :)

17. rodz'ski

rodz'ski Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2014
    So Cal
    It'll be cool if they added an insectoid race or a race of vicious human like fish, lol.

18. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    From past experience with Foursaken, when they reply less on forums it means they are ballz deep creating a new awesome game for us!

:)
    Can't wait

19. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Surprised nobody has commented about Zom 5 being more manageable as of late.

Seriously. It takes longer for Radioactive and Overlord to make their introductions and their barracks to be active. Way more manageable as Goblocks now.

20. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Yep, I actually felt zomblocks 4 to be harder than 5 now. On another subject I keep getting random crashes specially when using the Goblocks and to a lesser degree when using the Blockoids.

This crashes happen almost always just when im about to destroy the enemy base so I lose all the progress made in the battle. Im on an ipad 4 running ios 7.0.6