Universal Block Fortress: War - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Mar 5, 2014.

1. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    I finally got around to playing this and am having a blast, but have lost a couple hours due to not being able to pause or save during a battle.

Am I missing something or is there not a way to pause or save during battle?

2. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    You can pause in build mode

3. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    #783 somedumbgamer, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    Awesome! Thanks so much

4. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    For an hour?

whaaaaaattt

5. Apricosomoso

Apricosomoso Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Agreed ;(

6. drez

drez Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2010
    How robust is the single player campaign? Looks interesting.

7. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    In short:
    Singleplayer is very good. In fact I haven't played many multiplayer games yet. There are also endless modes on each planet for each race (5 races, 4 endless levels, that's 20 possibilities how to play endless). The unlock system is very good becouse you have a very good reward for progressing and it pushes you to come back to play the game and progress further

8. explosive

explosive Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2011
    UK
    @Foursaken, Blockoid mission 5 has some buggy behaviour with friendly units getting stuck near the end of the level, I've also seen it happen with goblocks as well. See 6:23 onwards of video below as some units get stuck and won't advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGycD3i6bMg

9. Hikalu

Hikalu New Member

Mar 25, 2014
    Has anyone gotten the 2v2 to work in Multiplayer? I've tried to join games with 4 players but I always just get matched up against 1v1. I love the multiplayer and single player aspects of this game but 2v2 would be super kickass to have me and a buddy go against two other guys.

Also the new endless mode is insane! Currently waiting to lose as blockbots against zomblocks but I'm pretty sure I'll survive forever. At 26 minutes in with 10k hp on my Alpha hero and rising. I one shot literally everything that comes close to my base. I've got so many units around my base that my phone is lagging so hard that it takes two seconds for one second to pass on the clock.

10. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Had that happen with Block Men. Minigunners were in range of last barracks, and didn't want to shoot it. Force Target in Barracks doesn't solve the issue for me either.

Thankfully the Blockbots don't have this issue afaik.

11. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I am having the same problem too.
    Every time I try to have 2v2 I get a 1v1 match
    I think the problem is there are no one else trying to play a 2v2 so you get into a 1v1 so you don't have to wait forever.

12. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    #792 Myndflame, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    I just unlocked the Striker. At first, he seems pretty fun... However...

He's great in terms of damage and piercing. Love it. But on its survivability...
    It's just TERRIBLE.

Zom 5 with Striker = Bullshit. Literally every zomblock zergs for the Barracks. It's simply unfair against him. Also, I've been noticing that Power Surge does not give Striker his attack increase, even though it should. I notice no increase in his attack rating whatsoever.

13. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    gobbo 4 using zomblocks anyone?

14. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    Healing and Attack Totems on your Barracks and first resource point, respectively. Keep close to your zoms, but strip them to nothing. Wait until your hero (Preferably Overlord) is 5, and cast Consume for a fair bit. When he gets über fast, get these on your units:

Tier 1: Fast, Claws
    Tier 2: Giant, Fast, Big Claws
    Tier 3: (Up to your discretion, though I also go Giant, Fast, Big Claws)

Amass an army, use Overlord to get rid of large threats, and spam dat No Pain, wreck, rinse, repeat, and profit from it.

15. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Well... That " more difficult on higher levels" thing was true... W zomblocks on endless vs block men, only got to 15:59 :D it was pretty much all heroes and rockets for the block men and we were overrun...

16. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Am I missing something with the beat all missions with every hero achievement? I have been playing one faction till I beat with every hero before I move on to the next. I have done 100 block men and gobs yet haven't gotten that achievement.

17. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Hey a new update is out
    Looks like they made endless harder for those of you who survive for a long time

18. dodopo23

dodopo23 New Member

Feb 23, 2014
    I actually enjoyed this more then bug Heros 2 I love how frantic it can get bug Heros 2 just didn't quite deliver

19. Zunda

Zunda Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2014
    Might be late to ask now but why the way to command to target an object was changed? Was there anything wrong with the previous one?

20. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Anybody up for some mulitplayer add me on GC: damaoyou