Block Fortress: Empires

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Foursaken_Media, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cooper04

Cooper04 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Stock car driver/RC car hobbyist
    Texas
    I signed up for beta. Your game looks awesome like all your others have been and I can’t wait to test it.

Eeagle074 likes this.
  2. Wilbair

Wilbair Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Would love to beta test this game.

I played almost al youre games and especialy the old games like bug heroes are one of the best games ever for IOS.

Attilaberes, Eeagle074 and Cooper04 like this.
  3. Legion180

Legion180 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Count me in for the beta test!
    iPad Pro 9.7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iOS always updated to the newest version.
    Hope to get the invite.

Eeagle074 and Cooper04 like this.
  4. Eeagle074

Eeagle074 New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    Male
    This game looks even better than the other 2, and that's really saying something. I really hope that I get the invite so that I can be a Beta Tester. I have enjoyed every game made by Foursaken Media that I've played and I know that I will enjoy any that come out in the future. My fingers are crossed for the Beta Test invite.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cooper04 likes this.
  5. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Wow, we've had a TON of submissions - thanks for the interest everyone! We're giving a bit more time for submissions, and we hope to start adding people to the beta in another week or two... keep an eye on your email for the invite!

Cooper04 likes this.
  6. Cooper04

Cooper04 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Stock car driver/RC car hobbyist
    Texas
    Got the beta and have been playing it for about an hour. It’s awesome! Better graphics, better controls it feels like and a cool base building sort of concept.

7. Remy.888

Remy.888 New Member

Nov 21, 2018
    Male
    How do I get a chance to play the beta.

8. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

Unfortunately the beta is already closed >_< Good news is we're getting very close to soft-launch!

9. xStatiCa

xStatiCa Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Looking forward to this!

10. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

#50 Foursaken_Media, Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    Gwarmaxx, Wrath and William11011 like this.
  11. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Sweet!!! The original Block Fortress was one of my first iOS games!

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    Foursaken_Media likes this.
  13. Unstablefan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Quick tip, I'm finding it a lot easier to aim and fire when in first person mode rather than over the shoulder.

14. Unstablefan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    I really like how you've decided to make it so there are no penalties for having your base raided. This means that if you prefer to just raid you can do that!

Foursaken_Media likes this.
  15. Attilaberes

Attilaberes New Member

May 23, 2018
    This game is more addictive then heroin and more awe-inspiring than being shot at by the Death Star! I think this sums it up pretty well :)

Even slightly better than Bug Heroes 2 which I thought no mobile game could ever beat. But as a beta tester I've enjoyed being proven wrong!

This game has it all.
    Want to just build cruel and sophisticated defenses and test them on your "lab rats"? Check.
    Want to just raid these mad scientists of defense building and wipe the smirk from their faces as you teach them who's really the boss in control? Check.
    Want to be notified when a volunteer victim arrives to your slaughterhouse to entertain you and watch with eager anticipation, with popcorn in your hand, moment-by-moment as their bold determination, even cockiness, turns into shock, dread and then soon into utter despair? CHECK!!!
    Want to have your own massive sandbox where you can build basically anything you want from a great variety of building blocks - and awesome half-blocks! - that really only make your imagination the limit? Check!
    Want to create templates that you can use as building blocks for your big sandbox and share them with the community? Check!
    Want to be rated on your uploaded templates and get paid premium currency for every sale? CHECK!!!
    (By the way, every time I write, "CHECK!!!", it means I'm in so thrilled and in so much awe by the feature that I can't handle it.)
    Want to do these all, in a carefully balanced, almost flawless fashion, right out of the box even at this early access stage? Check and Bravo Foursaken brothers! All the bugs I've found, except for Google Play sync not working, have been minor, and unlike in your other games, I haven't experienced a single crash. In my opinion if this game won't get the mobile game of the year award, there is no justice in the universe.

Seriously, please fix Google Play syncing as a top priority, because people have built lots of wonderful things that they can lose in the blink of an eye when their phone is lost of damaged. I've spent hundreds of hours building and selling top selling items in the store and when my already dying phone gives up, I'll lose everything and then I may never come back.

So, is it Bug Heroes 3 next? Please check the comments under your YouTube video and see for yourself how hungry we are for a sequel to Bug Heroes! And thank you for this amazing game, you've far exceeded my already high expectations. You guys are brilliant.

16. Attilaberes

Attilaberes New Member

May 23, 2018
    I'd like to give you a lot of suggestions and send bug reports, but I can't, for my life, find your Discord channel. Could you please post here an invite link?

17. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Amazing gameplay

OkyOky likes this.
  18. OkyOky

OkyOky Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2017
    Looks cool

19. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    This has been released if somebody (who knows how to) would like to make a thread?