Universal Blitz Brigade (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Feb 7, 2013.

1. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I'm not sure. Seems you may have an advantageous glitch. Thought I read somewhere people in France get all classes, could that be it?

2. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    There's an IAP for that. Costs 100000 coins or a very small amount of diamonds. I think the server is getting overloaded with new people, that's why I can't connect. Or maybe I'm not trying hard enough :p

3. iCozMick

iCozMick Active Member

May 5, 2013
    Why dont the statistics work properly in this game?

Especially since there was a beta.....

Getting a kill in multiplayer earns me 2 kills in the statistics, same goes for matches played, won and lost. Urgh :/

4. Sambobsung

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    I win about 60/40 against players with upgraded stuff. Lag changed that to 10/90.

5. batmania15

batmania15 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2013
    I have the same issue told gameloft they said there working on it and are reimbursing my credits. The game is completely unplayable for me right now

6. skeblik

skeblik Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    I should have guessed there is an IAP for that XD.

7. skeblik

Jul 3, 2012
    Some of you will find this info usefull probly. I just had a match in which the other team had both a sniper and a stealth!! They kicked my team's ass. So those two classes are very important if you want to win

8. JagerBombS

Apr 11, 2012
    WARNING to all players. Do NOT try to connect to Gameloft Live at the top of the settings page if you have been playing without doing so. You will lose your progress!

I was trying to see if I could transfer my progress to my iPhone from my iPad. I know several recent Gameloft titles have had your progress saved through GLL so after installing on my phone, and having no progress, I thought I would try all the connect options on my ipad first. As soon as I logged into Gameloft Live from that connect button on the top of the settings page I lost everything. I was level 15, all classes unlocked.

Contacted Gameloft and waiting for a response. Just a warning, don't try to connect!

9. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    I did use the connect option and it worked just fine.
    Maybe there is a certainly way to do it. I guess you overrode your original savefile with the new, empty savefile.

10. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Well I'm done for today trying to play this game maybe Sunday will be better. Hope to see you all on the battlefield (SOON)

11. skeblik

Jul 3, 2012
    I almost always play Domination on the Madagascar map, so if you see a guy named Skeblik, that's me!! :p

12. Sambobsung

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    If you see a guy named Sambobsing, that's me :p that's my alternative username. My old GL Account Sambobsung wasn't working. Actually, I don't know what happened.

13. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    You said you can unlock everything by playing and you can't... am I wrong? Is there a way to earn enough diamonds to purchase the special weapons?

14. JagerBombS

Apr 11, 2012
    I said ALMOST everything, those three unique weapons are by gems only. And actually you could if you leveled up into the thousands, assuming there is no level cap and getting 1 gem a level, if you want to argue silly specifics. So yeah, you're wrong again, haha just kidding.

15. JagerBombS

Apr 11, 2012
    Yeah I kind of screwed myself I suppose. It would say "Welcome Back" with the Gameloft live banner when the game started, so I assumed it was fine. I just started over, all well. Now I manually log in using that settings method and just hope it's fine from now on, and hoping I get my gems back from Gameloft. Either way, I really like this game.

16. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I'm in Australia. I am reading people here saying they are unlocking classes and I can't figure out what the hell they mean. I joined a few online games last night (super fun) and played stealth twice and sniper twice. I'm only lvl 4 and only bought $1.99 of gems.

Connection, apart from 1 or 2 times has been ok for me and once I've gotten into a game haven't been disconnected yet.

So do you have to unlock classes in this game? I'll go online again now and check if I'm still getting those classes and report back.

17. ptdshiznit818

ptdshiznit818 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    I thought you had to unlock them each at seperate levels but once I reached level 5 I saw that I had them all. Which is weird because I was only notified about having unlocked the medic class. So not sure if it's meant to be that way or if it's some problem with the game.

I also have a premium machine gun for my soldier class that I have no clue how I got, though it's possible that I got it during the shop tutorial sequence but I was wondering if anyone else has it?

Btw I'm in the US so it can't be the France thing,

18. Sambobsung

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    Did you buy any IAPs? Because if not, it might be a glitch :eek:

19. ptdshiznit818

ptdshiznit818 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Nope, none :/

20. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Hmmmm crazy. Guess I better level up to 5 and keep fingers crossed.

Do you guys think that the disconnects have anything to do with not having an account. Maybe if you have a Gameloft account it works better?