Universal Blitz Brigade (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    Sniper missions are the easiest to get 3 stars.

2. ptdshiznit818

ptdshiznit818 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    I think they need to maybe nerf sniper rifles in this game, or buff other weapons mainly because I've been destroying everyone recently with snipers. Most kills only take about two hits, some take 3 but either way I can still kill you faster with a sniper than you can with normal machine guns and such. Add gyroscopic aiming (which is really helpful) and it's that much easier to score a hit. I've yet to encounter a stealth player though, so they could be the death of me lol.

Game is awesome though.

3. Sambobsung

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    I think stealth players are the only players that can challenge you, as they are terrible at going 1 v 1. I've faced a stealth, they can go nearly invisible. I think as a sniper, while you snipe, the stealth could get the drop on you can bam you're dead. I wish we had more game modes, like CtF or FFA.

4. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Noob question

Because of connection problems I've yet to play this game but I'd like to know, do you earn XP during multiplayer ?

5. ptdshiznit818

Apr 13, 2013
    Yup you do, and it's relatively easy to level up. I just reached 100 kills and I'm level 6. Took me about 9 matches.

6. WCFields

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Thanks, so no one's playing the training missions ? Just jump right into the multiplayer ?

7. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    The stars depend on your score and NOT on your experience earned. Have a look at the mission briefings to see which score you need for the stars.
    And yes, you earn experience and coins in multiplayer, too.

Btw, syncing across devices works like a charm in this game, unlike other recent Gameloft offerings.

8. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    #288 grits, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 11, 2013
    Is anyone else having as many connection issues as I am? I can't even play training missions without getting booted after a few minutes.

On top of that, every time I log back in my progress has been erased

9. ptdshiznit818

Apr 13, 2013
    Yea I'm starting to think this too, I'm dreading the round that I encounter one lol.
    Anyways, same here I'd appreciate a few more game modes. So far I've only been playing domination rounds. That could also be why I've been doing really well as a sniper, I imagine the maps are smaller in deathmatch modes. Idk though

10. WCFields

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Ok thanks, how are you doing so far in multiplayer ?

11. ptdshiznit818

Apr 13, 2013
    #291 ptdshiznit818, May 11, 2013
    I did all of the stage1 training missions then decided to go multiplayer. Haven't touched the single player since lol.

12. Sambobsung

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    They are. I've gotten comfortable using the Soldier and Medic. The Medic is magic. See, every class has its strengths and weaknesses, which I like.

13. WCFields

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    #293 WCFields, May 11, 2013
    Same here (servers must be working overtime)

14. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I'm adding to the confusion you are trying to cause in this forum? This isn't a very deep or confusing thing. If you want to spend some money to get an early advantage you can. It doesn't make you that superior in game. Eventually everyone can get those weapons by playing, so your advantage will be gone. I spent my 1.99 to early unlock the sniper, cause I like sniping. While snipers seem OP, their low health makes them easy to be killed and anyone with decent aim in range will win a gun fight with them. It's actually pretty balanced. I have tons of gold from playing already. I might spend a few more bucks and unlock some guns because I'm having fun. I don't feel I'm being nickeled and dimed at all.

15. ptdshiznit818

Apr 13, 2013
    Yea that last bit is becoming more and more apparent as I play. Gonna try my hand at the stealth class next.

16. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    What does the Elite pack do? It says it unlocks the sniper and stealth but I'm level 3 and I just played an online game and played as stealth. So what is it that gets unlocked?

17. skeblik

skeblik Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    It really doesn't take a long time to get money. I get about 1000 coins a match.

18. skeblik

Jul 3, 2012
    Training missions are really unnecessary and pretty useless, honestly.

19. skeblik

Jul 3, 2012
    God, this game is so fun!! It's so great when you get a helicopter and a tank and a few jeeps all shooting at each other plus a few players... Brilliant!! My only wish is that vehicles need to be buffed. They have way to little health.

20. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Bit confused here. The Elite pack says it unlocks sniper and stealth. I only bought 1.99 and I can play all classes so whys that? What's the elite pack for then?