Universal Blitz Brigade (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Feb 7, 2013.

1. When I'm not continually being killed, great

IMO, soldier and medic are best classes. I haven't played as sniper though, so...

2. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    The sniper is seriously OP. I met a sniper in a match; he was the best player.

3. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    Skill level 2044 :p
    Am I the only one that finds the game easy? I tend to finish most games with 8 or 9 kills and only 1 or 2 deaths.

4. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Skill Rating 2158

5. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    I'll take noobs any day of the week. It's definitely gettig harder, even runnig as soldier which pretty much gets the must kills out of gunner, medic and soldier. Speaking of that, I wish the gunner didn't suck.

The guns you get even the third or fourth, can't remember correctly, don't do jack shit against a soldier. You just get gunned down. It needs to have the best firepower and lower the sprint by 20% out of all the classes. Well, maybe not that much but I think you get what I mean...

6. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    #246 2133, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 11, 2013
    Skill rating 9... Lol

Oops. 1996.

The game switched me and I lost. Da fuq?

7. It does that from time to time. With me it's turned out to be an omen quite a few times

8. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    #248 worldcitizen1919, May 11, 2013
    That's why I've given this game a 1. Absolutely ruined. Prefer to give it a zero. Reviewers should not recommend this game or similar games until they come to their senses. Devs are exploiting us gamers big time and nobody's speaking up for us. Credible reviewers should make it clear they don't want a bar of this nonsense and won't recommend it until devs change their models. We can put pressure on them. But if for instance Touch Arcade reviews it and gives it high marks that only makes it more difficult for us to stand up to these pirates and that's essentially what they are. We are willing to pay but this is absurd!!

9. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Cool game ruined by IAP. Classic.

10. skeblik

skeblik Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    So true.

11. skeblik

Jul 3, 2012
    Sometimes gameloft does Iap right. The MC series, or NOVA. But in O&C for example they totally made the IAP model suck.

12. skeblik

Jul 3, 2012
    Well, I'm not going to be a medic. I played a few matches as a medic, and sure, I healed ppl up, but sucked at killing them. So no medic for me, I play soldier.

13. skeblik

Jul 3, 2012
    Same for me. I gotta go check my skill rating tho.

14. skeblik

Jul 3, 2012
    Ok, my skill level is 1974.

15. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Can you unlock all the guns without spending actual money? Is there anything that you cannot unlock unless you spend cash?

That's in the quality of this game is five stars. I'm still debating the IAP. Id say the game is at least worth $10. If you spend $10, does that put you on a level playing field? The only thing that truly bothers me are the consumables, because you can Infinitely buy them. Also the fact that they have $100 option is a big red flag. That always makes me want to vomit a little bit.
    The consumables don't really seem that overpowered, except for the invincible one which only lasts five seconds. I'm not sure if you can spam it or if there is a big cool down. If there is a big cool down, it's not so bad. It would be pretty useful for a capture the flag type game.
    I still think it's incredibly stupid that you have to buy grenades. Unless you can buy them with cheap coins and earn coins quickly. I'm still not sure about that.
    Well, at least you don't have to buy bullets! LOL

16. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Question: if you pick up grenades or items on the field, do you keep them? Do they go into your permanent inventory as if you had purchased them?

17. skeblik

Jul 3, 2012
    Yes they do. I like that feature quite a bit.

18. diabolus

diabolus Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Photographer
    Switzerland
    so true..

19. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    #259 grits, May 11, 2013
    It looks like you can only unlock weapons with an insane amount of diamonds. That my friends is bullshit. You have to spend a ton of money just to unlock a gun?
    You can spend $20 for one gun LOL wow, And it literally does six times more damage than the normal gun, that is really disturbing.
    This really sucks. This game is so good but completely ruined by p2w.
    Edit: it looks like that gun has a very reduced rate of fire. Seriously thoughÂ… $20 for one gun? You better hope it's overpowered for the person buying it would be pissed LOL
    Hopefully it's not though and is just an interesting weapon.

20. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    Only 3 guns are diaminds only