Universal BLEACH Brave Souls (By KLab Global Pte. Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 14, 2016.

1. doublezz

doublezz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    I find there are a lot people cheating in co-op games. They perform 1 hit kill for all the enemies even the boss in recommend level 100

2. Themagicjesus

Themagicjesus Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Every top player in f2p games are hackers. Makes it difficult for me to want to even attempt to play

3. BowWiz

BowWiz Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Annoyed

I think it is very deceptive and I really dislike how the app in the App Store is only 124 megs, but after the download when you start it up which takes a long time to do it is over 960 megs! This is just wrong. As a result I was unable to play it on my phone. I have never seen a app do anything like this before. I wish you would just include it in the App Store version and not an additional download after you get it. I had to try three times before I was able to get it. Normally for large apps I download them to my desktop and then use iTunes to transfer them to my device so I don't have to wait so long, but this app makes you download the vast a majority of the game after you already have the app which I REALLY hate and I hope you change.

4. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Sorry, games have been doing this for quite some time.

5. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I don't know where they place their server, but it just took me more than 5 minutes to download the whole "update" things :D It's not take an hour :eek: I'm from Vietnam, maybe they place their server somewhere in south east asia .

6. toby7ten

toby7ten Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Repetitive but very slick presented stats game where you can auto-level up characters.

If anything, it follows the anime so you can catch up during the storyline stills and relive your younger days lol. Enjoying and seeing how good the storyline is again is whats keeping me hooked.

At least until the soul society arc ends anyway.

7. Kour

Kour Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    I'm from NZ and use the NZ App Store however currently live in Japan. Anyone know why I can't download the English version for this game?

8. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Finally I rerolled a 5 stars Ichigo and finally I can play normally :)

The game is avaliable in US and Canada I think only

9. littlebluemnm

littlebluemnm Member

Oct 11, 2012
    I'm sorry to ask, but what does it mean to you reroll? I would love to get a 5 star Ichigo!

10. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Just delete the app and reinstall and do the tutorial and a few maps to do first 2 premium roll till u get some char u need.

11. doublezz

Sep 21, 2009
    I saw the new event has recommend level at 100. I am wondering who except hacker could complete such event.

I have saved over 1000 orb and I want to see how many 5 stars character I could get from the pull.

12. doublezz

Sep 21, 2009
    #92 doublezz, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    Ok it looks like I am lucky tonight, I tried 3 times for 10x summon, which gives me 30 pulls, and I received 3 ultra rare character and a few extremly rare character. And my 1st 10x summon is extremely lucky that I got 2 ultra rare characters: Aizen and Grimmjow!

Attached Files:

13. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Congrats! I love grimmjow, but I stopped playing :(

14. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    My 5 star white ichigo is so stupidly overpowered and im only level 75 with everything maxed so far, my.cHaracter links are pure spiritual power characters and my accessorys are fully fused shinten so my spiritual power is denser then a black hole....wnen i releasse getsagatenshu...its over for nearly all bosses lol gotta love it

But sadly today i learnt when doing co op matches they have stopped giving 3 spirit orbs for each match, this made it sooooo easy to get orbs without buying but now you dont get any, they must of got wise to it # But its such an awesome addictive game that i enjoy that i threw some money their way as a thankyou..top game ✌#️

15. BowWiz

BowWiz Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Co op matches

I must be trying them at the wrong times as I never can find anyone in there to do co ops with so I have never done any still as a result. Sounds like I missed out on tons of spirit orbs too that sucks.

16. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Really?? Wow thats crazy, coop has worked everytime for me, i must have gone in over a 100 times in the 3 weeks i played and got tons of orbs, 3 orbs for 1 coop match! But now its stopped sadly ###

17. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    No its actually easier then you think, my white ichigo level 75 can battle everyone solo untill the bosses on it then i die once but use 2 orbs to resurrect and destroy them. I got a big stash thru playing coop, so its actually very doable with a lot of flash step and timing hits ✌#️

18. BowWiz

BowWiz Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Give it another shot here and now getting lots of coop matches. Not sure why I didn't get any before unless I was doing something wrong.

19. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Are you serious?

20. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Yes, the greatest manga along with attack on titan, if you like epicness....just watch.