Blazing Lizard needs your help!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by BlazingLizard, Feb 17, 2009.

1. BlazingLizard

BlazingLizard Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Game Development
    Austin, TX
    Hey guys,

Our week of announcements continues to roll on and this time we need blogs and any user that wishes to spread the good word about two apps that have been sitting in Apple's approval process for 3 months!

Please I would like to redirect you all to two app sites via our company website.

They are:

http://www.blazinglizard.com/MagicPen.html

http://www.blazinglizard.com/PeepShow.html

Our calls and emails have completely been ignored by the gatekeepers at Apple even when similar more risque apps (like Bikini Blast and Wobble) have been released.

While these apps are pure novelty we think fans of beautiful women would appreciate them nonetheless.

If we can get Apple to release them I will give out all 50 free promotional codes through this forum!

iPhone users and Beautiful women lovers UNITE for this great cause! Spread the word that you demand to see Peep Show and Magic Pen released for your beloved phone!

Reply to this message, create / sign a petition, email us at [email protected], spread this to your blogger friends, write your congressman, the president, and even Steve Jobs (or whoever is the CEO at Apple, right now) himself!

Thank you for your continued support!

The Blazing Lizard team

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    #2 pablo19, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
    I'm not a fan of this type of "apps" but I'm sure you will get a lot of sales once it is released ;)

3. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    #3 DHrox, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
    Hmmmm, good luck is all I'll say.

Shake controls are easy and intuitive. It just feels right...
    Timing based gameplay doubles as a workout!

Just saw this. What kind of workout are you referring to?:p

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    :eek: OMG! I mean *cough*... ah, iiiiiinteresting. ;)