iPhone BlazBlue: Battle Cards (by Metaversal Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, May 1, 2015.

1. That's an idea worth brining up over here re: individual card purchases. I could see that as an option players might want. ON a related note- we are looking into ways for players to use their duplicate cards to gain something in return. I have no details to share yet but hopefully soon!

2. Capablanca

Capablanca Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Thats very nice! Both ideas. Thank you for a little reveal and feedback :333 will wait

3. No problem! I'll be sure to share more details when they are fully fleshed out.

4. Daxmort

Daxmort Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Is there an estimated date for a worldwide release? Only have my UK account and a CA account, and I'm impatiently awaiting this. :p

5. Capablanca

Capablanca Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Whats wring with the game servers today?

2 times in a row game froze while i was playing my cards, nothing could be done about it, even "Concede" didnt help me to quit session

6. No estimated date for a worldwide release yet. I'll be sure to post on here as soon as there is any news to share. In the meantime, you can use your Canadian account to play.

7. Sorry to hear that. We are currently looking into what causes that issue. If it happens again, please record the time it happens and send any details you can remember leading up to the issue to: [email protected]

The more info with gather the quicker we will be able to fix the issue. Thanks!

8. Capablanca

Capablanca Member

Mar 16, 2015
    #28 Capablanca, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
    Well it happened just now. Finished my turn, pressed Relent and it all froze. I can zoom my cards but new round doesn't start.
    While I was toying this i got "U we're dropped from the match". Message.
    In the next match game froze while I was drawing cards

9. #29 wemakegames, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    Thanks for letting us know. Hoping to have a fix for this in the near future.

10. Capablanca

Capablanca Member

Mar 16, 2015
    #30 Capablanca, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    A little question

What means "discard a card"?

If a card has been played this round - it will never return to my deck right?
    But, what happens when:
    1) I discard a card from my hand in the end of a round - will it return to ,y deck this way?
    2) If i suffered counter,burst, dodge or force action dirung combo - will cards return to my deck?
    Or does discard mean - lose card forever in this match?

And after a card has been discarded and goes to me deck - it goes to the end of deck? so i will not meet those cards until very end, or cards go to random queque places in deck?

What can u tell me about Jin`s Reach6 card "Flying Strike"
    100% guaranteed to freez on hit if i dont have barrier, then Jin Player just combos me for free if not burst. Why cant i guard this attack with some lower reach?
    Nerf this abuse, annoying

11. Thanks for the question! If you discard a card it does not return to your deck. In fact, there are no instances where cards return to your deck unless specifically mentioned within a card's description. Hope this helped clarify things!

12. Capablanca

Capablanca Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Thank u, yes, it helped
    And i`m shocked -_-

13. Capablanca

Capablanca Member

Mar 16, 2015
    #33 Capablanca, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
    Does gaining heat not from Attack cards works for Hakumen?
    I know that ability "Burning Fists" (gain 1 hit each turn untill u spend a heat) works
    What about movement card, called "Focus"? (cant test myself)

and maybe there are other cards that can give Haku additional heat?

And a proposal: would be nice to see challenges like
    - win with an astral attack
    - win with distortion drive
    - win some battles in a row without wasting a burst
    - make a 5 card combo
    - make 10 damage in 1 round
    etc
    for a hella good amount of souls

14. Thanks for asking that question and for your feedback! It's always appreciated.

Here's a quote from our Lead Designer, Will:

"Hakumen's white void effect was erroneously written, it should read "Hakumen cannot gain heat from basic cards", not just attacks. However, Burning Fists does work on hakumen, since he is gaining heat from a status effect, not a card. As for other ways to gain heat, Hakumen's weapon, Susanoo allows him to gain heat off every card played, but that's the only other way."

15. Capablanca

Capablanca Member

Mar 16, 2015
    #35 Capablanca, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    Ok, thank u very much! understood!

And about Hakumen again... It`s just makes no sense he cant counter Drive Reach 1 and 2 attacks
    with his Famillar Ground and Concious Wend

at this moment Hakumen is the most low tier char, and u barely can win for him without massive donate and deck experimenting

Please mind my words, redesign Hakumen

16. Thanks for the feedback. We are always working to balance characters and improve the overall experience. We don't have any drastic changes currently planned for Hakumen but that doesn't mean there won't be sometime down the line.

17. Capablanca

Capablanca Member

Mar 16, 2015
    #37 Capablanca, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    Thank u!

[​IMG]

Can u please tell about deck management - what blue and red zones mean? Whats the philosofy?
    Does blue\red balance differs for chars, does it give some tips this way?

By the way i created a wiki for this glorious game http://bbbc.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Battle_Cards_Wikia
    So users and developers can now write articles about specific stuff and share their guides\decks for favorite chars ^____^

18. whhthe2

whhthe2 New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Each column shows you how many cards of each Reach you have, in relation to the others. The Blue portion shows Repertoire cards and the red portion shows Grimoire cards.

In general, I prefer to have an even spread of 1s, 2s, 3s, and 4s in the Repertoire (roughly 6 of each). Some characters or specific builds deviate from this, but not by a ton. The Grimoire varies a lot more depending on character and your specific strategy.

19. Capablanca

Capablanca Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Thank u! so its just visualization, it doesnt reflect anything "hidden" about deck balance or char tips for deck
    i see

20. Capablanca

Capablanca Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Hakumen card "Time Killer"
    on hit remove all cards from both repertoire and grimoire

From whose deck does it remove cards?
    From opp`s? Or from Hakumen`s?