Universal Blades of Brim (by Sybo Games ApS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 9, 2014.

1. adjusting

adjusting Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Level quest glitch

I've got a level quest that won't complete.
    I'm currently on level 28, and one of my quests is "Collect 1 Bonus Runes".
    I've collected many bonus runes but the quest just won't go away.
    Has anyone else hit this?

2. adjusting

adjusting Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Ok, it turns out the quest was actually to collect a bonus rune with the golden wings, but I guess that's to long to fit on the screen. Kinda annoying.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I somewhat enjoyed this back when it soft launched, and then i realized i still had it. I was gonna delete it but decided to give it a go a few times before i delete, but then something clicked.

Havent stopped playing the last 3 hours.

4. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    #104 Jxsgamer, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    Game's really fun, I'm hooked just like with Subway Surfers. Just when i couldn't expect how much more Sybo can spice up a runner, They comes out with this :D
    The mechanics were a little hard at first to get used, but i think I gotten the hang of it now, hopefully. The only issue i'm having now is that i can't seem to get the FB connect to give me the free Onyx chest, I linked my FB but then I don't see where to claim it.. :/
    I also would like to see an one time IAP for double coin value.

I have a small question: how long does the Riding the Storm event last for?

5. TheClaff

TheClaff Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Senior Producer, Bethesda Game Studios
    Bethesda, Maryland
    My daughter has a score multiplier of 520 now but she is level 9. I am level 10 and have managed 125 multiplier. Is her game bugged or am I missing something obvious?

6. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Have you been upgrading weapons and pets with gold? Fully upgraded items increase your multiplier.

Also, I love this game. I haven't posted in here yet, but have been playing this non stop since I found it last week. Not sure how I missed the launch, but this hits all the high point of a runner for me: tight controls, great visuals, WALL RUNNING, bright colors, unlockables, fantasy setting, great goals/challenges. I'm having a blast playing this.

7. BloodFidelity

BloodFidelity Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Cinematographer (Director of Photography, Camera O
    Los Angeles
    Does this game sync with iCloud? I want to completely format my phone and start fresh but I am afraid I'll lose all of my progress.

8. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    If u log in with facebook yes.

9. Seil

Seil Growtopia Seed Master

Aug 30, 2012
    US
    I still play on and off, and it's still my favorite runner, but the first update after launch broke high scores which took away some of the drive x.x I believe it was the first, anyway. The big problem is that it removed the level scaled Flappers which were a huge source of points.

In various spots, generally where the Flapper was important in order to progress, special Flappers that had a level equal to yours were positioned. Since enemy level affects score points, these were a huge boost as your level increased. Removing these Flappers and doing nothing to fix the score formula made it so that it's practically impossible to hit some of the old high scores. I'm able to progress further than back then and my score multiplier is significantly higher, but I still can't even get close to my old high score.

I'm assuming they were removed because Midas Touch was changed to turn enemies into statues rather than just make them burst into coins. The level scaled Flappers seemed immune to old Midas Touch, as they were often necessary in order to get past gaps and such. With the change, that function was no longer necessary, but the significant loss of points was a bad trade-off.

10. Shelduck

Shelduck New Member

Jun 20, 2016
    Game bugs

Every time I die on the game the timer keeps going even when I revive to start again. After the timer is finished a black screen pops up and I have to restart the whole game. FIX THE PROBLEMS PLEASE.thanks btw :D

11. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    #111 Samurix16, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
    I've put in about 7$ into this game and I still get ads what the heck?!