Universal Blade: The Age of Blood (by Four Thirty Three)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Four Thirty Three, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    Yeah, STILL haven't gotten the best prize at the end of the level, and that's with normal progression and the now insane amount of grinding I'm having to do just to get to the recommended experience level to continue. It's definitely not random, so that's not cool. That's like dangling a carrot in front of a horses face.

And another thing- the grinding. I am only on level 14 yet I have to grind over and over just to reach the recommended experience level for the next stage. The fact that it's happenng this early in the game makes me feel like the balancing is off. It's such a cool game but I'm honestly starting to lose interest in it.

2. Four Thirty Three

Four Thirty Three Well-Known Member

@Grimstone82

Thanks for the awesome feedback and enjoying Blade!
    Below are the answers to your questions.

1. End of level prize
    - Your points have been well-noted. As you have mention, the probability of acquiring the best item is not equal as the others. We will revise this issue prior to the global release and make improvements.

2. Chat popups
    - I'll forward these details to the development team

3. Cross device play
    - Yes, you can play on multiple devices by using the same Game Center login. Please bear in mind that you must complete the tutorial for your Game Center account to log in, then you'll be able to play on multiple devices.

4. MFI controller support
    - No, the game is not supported by it.

5. Level balancing
    - The levels do get longer as you progress throughout the game. We have over 100 levels currently designed and these will be updated throughout the service period. One of our objective during the soft-release phase is to ensure that the current balancing is fit for the global audience. We are looking deep into our analytical tools to find the perfect balance prior to the global release.

Please continue playing through and throw back any good or bad suggestions and thoughts!

3. Sharalin

Sharalin Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Boss 100 Dungeon

Show image kill BOSS 100 dungeon :D

Attached Files:

4. Sharalin

Sharalin Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Ever , the game updates?

5. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Still Australia only?

6. Four Thirty Three

We're currently working on an update. However, the game is currently in soft-release and hence content updates may be slower than usual.

Yes, the game is currently live in Australia only. The global release date has not been fixed yet.

7. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    It's a great game, we'll worth the 3 minutes it takes to create an Australian iTunes account.

8. Four Thirty Three

Thanks for the positive feedback, we'd love to hear more good and negative feedback to make improvements prior to the global release!

9. Suzzaku

Suzzaku New Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Something about this game

This game is great! But then something odd from it. You will never get item with B o:confused:r even A rank from stage bonus item. You will only get gold, D-rank equip. And slight chance for C-rank. Other things is that, this game got only 2 character, which i hope it will come to more, such as archer and assassin class.

10. Skipy

Skipy New Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Having problem starting game

Hey there I'm having a problem trying to start up the game. I have been playing for about 2 weeks now with no problems. Everything I try to start the game I get this message "can not retrieve game data restart game " I've tried everything. Plz help

11. Skipy

Skipy New Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Having problem

I having a problem! I've played for about 2 weeks now no problems. Every time I try to open the game it says "can not retrieve data" with an option to press that says restart game. Plz help

12. Skipy

Skipy New Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Hey there, I'm not sure where else I could find any support. I'm having a problem, have never had any issues before. I open the game it begins loading in but I keep getting same error message. "Failed to retrieve data" there is an option to press it says restart game. But it doesn't do anything. All help with be apprieated thanks

13. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    This game does look pretty good. How is the leveling up, stat, skill tree system?

14. Four Thirty Three

Can you send a customer inquiry by visiting https://cs-global.four33.com/four33-global/faq/topFaq.jsp?x=326&y=168&game_name=40 or go to Setting (top-right hand corner icon) > Game Info Tab > Send Inquiry within the game. Our customer support team will get in touch with you.

Thanks.

15. Sharalin

Sharalin Member

Mar 16, 2015
    The game update very slow :(. Up picture show me, wait update new map :D

Attached Files:

16. Four Thirty Three

We're currently working on a fix to resolve the issues occurring on iOS 8.3.
    Please stay tuned to an improvement update.

17. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Is the game released worldwide? I can't see the game in AppStore...

18. Four Thirty Three

The game is currently in soft-release phase for the Australian App Store only.
    Global release date has not been set.

19. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thank you for your information, my friend.

20. Four Thirty Three

v1.0.4 is now live on the Australian App Store.

Check out what's new in this game improvement update:
    - Fixed sound bug and lagging on iOS 8.3
    - Revised tutorial
    - Revised game balance
    - Increased login rewards
    - Correctly displays AUD currency
    - Fixed minor bugs

We would love to hear any feedback about the latest update, please leave a to this thread!