***** Black Friday Sales *****

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Hoggy110, Nov 19, 2014.

1. vahramas

vahramas Active Member

Sep 14, 2012
    The game is great, but a whole lot of things haven't ben fixed yet, and the last update was in 2013, I guess. But still: As long as you can cope with some control issues, the game is really great and with tens of hours absolutely worth the money. They should finally fix the bug where it says that you have played hundreds of hours after a few ones, though, somehow really annoying.

2. Geertyy

Geertyy Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2013
    I just got Duet, Battle Supremacy, Osmos and Shadow Blade. Are there anymore that I cannot miss out on?

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    If you don't have PAKO it's pretty fun. You certainly got a great deal on Battle Supremacy:)

4. Geertyy

Geertyy Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2013
    Good that you remind me of that one, I always wanted to pick that one up as well! Yeah I got Battle Supremacy because you recommended it in some other posts! :)

5. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    guys, Sine Mora is also on sale for 3$, but i want to know if it runs on ios 8.1, as i bought Sparkle:Evo and it was looking great, but it doesn't work anymore.

6. Some more sales have happened since I last updated this, so they've been added to the list

This probably isn't a thread about sales on one day anymore now :|

7. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Heavy Metal Thunder just went free.

8. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thanks!!!! :D

9. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    The Shadow Sun drop is a permanent price change I think, to match the price of their android version which just came out.

10. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    thanks guys, bought both (along with some others)

11. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    I owned both gta San Andreas and GANGSTAR vegas
    If you are loking for challenges and a a lot of mission to do buy gta sa
    But if u are looking for eye candy buy gangstar vegas

12. jwolf101

jwolf101 Member

Sep 25, 2014
    Is 9mm worth the buy now?

13. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    It's quite old for a Gameloft game, graphics are quite dated but looks better than the Android version. If anything don't look at the multiplayer, I checked a year ago and the multiplayer was almost empty, so don't be surprised if no one is online.

14. CrossbowRules

CrossbowRules Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Great selection of games on sale! Nice job, man!

15. I've gone back and added some new games that are on sale, and I'll try to keep up with the list as Black Friday sales go on

To the mods: Could you please change the title of the thread to reflect this being Black Friday sales, and also could you add in some posts that I can put in new sales as I've kind of ran out of room :|

16. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

Impressive list. I will be sure to use your list to make some purchases as Black Friday rolls by. I will also update my board and strategy games list when needed. Thanks for your hard work! :)

17. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

I know the mod can change the title of the thread but I don't think they could add a post for you. Maybe you should start a new thread with another post after the first post. The second post could be a placeholder and can be edited any time by you. This way you could add as many games as you want

18. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Dungeons of Deep and Twelve The Dozen are on sale too.

19. The mods can go and retroactively add posts in, or at least they could last year when I did the end of year sale thread

20. #40 Hoggy110, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    ***** Black Friday Sales *****

Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies -- $4.99 -> $1.99 -- App Store Link
    Sid Meier's Pirates -- $2.99/$4.99 -> $0.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)

Team 17
    All games $4.99 -> $0.99
    Worms -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Worms 2: Armageddon -- App Store Link
    Worms 3 -- App Store Link
    Worms Crazy Golf -- App Store Link

HyperDevBox
    Blazing Souls Arcade -- $13.99 -> $6.99 -- App Store Link
    ExZeus -- $2.99 -> $0.99 -- App Store Link (SD)
    ExZeus 2 -- $6.99 -> $2.99 -- App Store Link
    LoveCatch -- $2.99 -> $0.99 -- App Store Link (SD)
    Record of Agarest War -- $14.99 -> $6.99 -- App Store Link
    Record of Agarest War Zero -- $? -> $7.99 -- App Store Link
    Spectral Souls -- $13.99 -> $6.99 -- App Store Link

G5 Entertainment
    All games $2.99 -> $0.99(SD)/$4.99 -> $1.99(HD) unless stated
    Dreamscapes: the Sandman Collector's Edition -- $4.99/$6.99 -> $0.99/$1.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Inbetween Land -- $4.99/$6.99 -> $0.99/$1.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    The Island Castaway -- $4.99/$6.99 -> $0.99/$1.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    The Island Castaway 2 -- $6.99 -> $1.99 -- App Store Link (HD)
    Letters From Nowhere -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    The Magicians Notebok II: Blacklore -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Mahjong Artifacts -- App Store Link(SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Mahjong Artifacts: Chapter 2 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Mystery of the Opera -- $4.99 -> $0.99 -- App Store Link (SD)
    Nightmares from the Deep: The Sirens Call -- $4.99/$6.99 -> $0.99/$1.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Royal Trouble: Hidden Adventures -- $4.99/$6.99 -> $0.99/$1.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged To Kill -- $4.99/$6.99 -> $0.99/$1.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand That Feeds -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Supermarket Manager -- $1.99/$2.99 -> $0.99/$1.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Totem Tribe Gold -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold -- App Store Link (SD) - App Store Link (HD)
    Treasure Seekers 2: The Enchanted Canvases -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Where Angels Cry -- $4.99/$6.99 -> $0.99/$1.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Virtual City -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort -- $2.99/$6.99 -> $0.99/$1.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Youda Survivor -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)

International EA Sales (Not in US store as of writing)
    All games down to $0.99
    Dead Space -- Formerly $4.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Mass Effect Infiltrator -- Formerly $1.99 -- App Store Link
    Monopoly HD -- Formerly $4.99 -- App Store Link
    Monolopy Here & Now: The World Edition HD -- Formerly $7.99 -- App Store Link
    Monolopy Millionaire -- Formerly $2.99/$4.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit -- Formerly $2.99/$4.98 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Need For Speed Most Wanted -- Formerly $4.99 -- App Store Link
    The Sims Medieval -- Formerly $2.99/$4.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)
    Tetris -- Formerly $2.99 -- App Store Link (SD) -- App Store Link (HD)