Universal Biz Builder Delux (by Kairosoft Co.,Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Samurai, May 22, 2015.

1. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    I'm enjoying it as well. I own all their iOS and Android apps and don't regret any of them. Was a tad worried when they released Beastie Bay and Dream House Days as I thought they were going to take the freemium route.

As mentioned this one seems to encorporate mechanics from many other games and it seems to work well.

I think Kairosoft are getting lots of hate when so many other devs are guilty of the same thing. The App Store is filled with clones so I don't mind spending what may cost the price of a cheap lunch on a game that I can play on and off for a couple weeks.

2. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    I'm up to my third store now. I usually have at least five employees for each store, there are a lot of tasks to do and you don't want your manager tired out from doing menial tasks so he/she can research later in the night. You also need free hands to be able to hunt for treasure. More employees also help when you luck into having a +50% or more footfall , can't be turning customers away simply because you're understaffed.

3. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    I really liked Venture Town. I understand this is different but you can still build a town or you just place your stores around?

4. maiyr

maiyr Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    I enjoyed pocket high school, sushi bar, ninja village, and dungeon village. The horse and prix stories were fun after 2-3 playthrough, clothe one was too easy after 1 playthrought due to cloth stats and staff stats transfered. Currently im on ramen shop, that one is tough, harder than sushi story was. Starts simple then you get to make your own noodles and broth? Complexity engaged.

5. Iphoneuserid

Iphoneuserid Member

Oct 11, 2010
    This is a great game. I loved half of the Kairosoft Games and been underwhelmed by the other half. I deleted that horse racing thing within an hour.

For this game I'm completely overwhelmed. For the first time I'm going to go back to the beginning and starting again. I released my profitable store too early. This is much more of a challenge. It's every game in one so there's so much to think about with little time.

6. chiraagnt

chiraagnt Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Hi All! I'm faced with a very big dilemma when playing this game! I have 3 stores running- 1 Fast Food, 1 Game Store and 1 Boutique and I want to purchase more Registers and Counters to sell more product but am unable to do so! I have more than enough money so I don't know what the problem is! Thanks :) How do I get more material to sell more! Thanks :)

7. startrecker

startrecker Member

Sep 28, 2013
    Ok so I am quite confused. I just got this game and went to get started and noticed there are a lot of towns to pick from. I know some are larger then others but I was wondering a few things. Is it recommended to start on the smallest do you think? Also is it possible to grow them later like can the first town eventually become a huge city or will it always be tiny?

8. Moocow

Moocow Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    How slow/fast is the pace in this one? I own pretty much all the Kairosoft games and I have to say at least half of them have VERY VERY slow pace. There's essentially nothing to do whatsoever for the first 2 hours other than stare at your screen and perhaps tap something every 5min thanks to no 2x speed. Game Dev Story is still the best Kairosoft game because there's ALWAYS something to do even when you just started the game. Epic Astro Story wasn't bad either. Cruise Story was simply the worst as I deleted it after staring at the screen for half an hour.

9. TheGribble

TheGribble Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    I was really enjoying this - had three live stores plus one on autopilot and then accidentally got my spare manager elected mayor. He's now a bit busy and I can't start a new shop. Do new rivals come along or do I need to abandon one of my existing shops completely?

10. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    There's now a lite version of this game on the app store.

11. johnkittz

johnkittz Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
    Best Kairosoft title I've played yet! This has some serious depth and replay value in it. It doesn't end like other KairoGames this is actually infinite which makes it 10000% more entertaining than the other games (In my opinion) if you're on the fence, don't be you will not regret this purchase!