Universal Bitcoin Billionaire (By Noodlecake Studios Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Nov 5, 2014.

1. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Why are people complaining about the Something Happened cards? Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're bad. That's the whole concept of random chance. I can't believe this is even a point of contention.

2. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    I wonder if Game Center was supposed to include achievements.

3. Ryan_Noodle

Ryan_Noodle Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Biz guy at Noodlecake Studios
    Saskatoon
    It should. Something really wonky is happening with GC right now and it isnt on our end. Hopefully it sorts itself out soon.

4. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Good to see devs on here! What ad platforms did you use for video?

5. bowfleximus

bowfleximus Member

Sep 25, 2014
    Why can't I stop playing this?!

6. Ryan_Noodle

Ryan_Noodle Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Biz guy at Noodlecake Studios
    Saskatoon
    Currently we are using Vungle and Chartboost video for backfill.

7. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    #47 pinOi32, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    I paid for some pussycat last night using free Hyperbits.

It was worth it (gives +5% boost), but now I feel ashamed of myself.

8. sadows12

sadows12 New Member

Jul 25, 2012
    I think this is a pretty good game for what it is... I really like how the adds have been opt in so far. I dunno why people have been disliking the game :O a clicker game on iOS what could be better then that?!

9. essentials

essentials New Member

Nov 5, 2014
    I think this is sufficient. :)

Attached Files:

10. essentials

essentials New Member

Nov 5, 2014
    I understand why you're upset but it's not like the cards do anything permanent. You lose an investment, or lose coins, but it's not like you lose hybperbit upgrades, or your puppy or anything.

Easy come easy go man... It comes back pretty quick. I'm sitting at 48 hyperbits, 3.49Gb/s right now. It's just about managing the skips properly. Don't skip the loss of investment, just east it, even if it's for 4 minutes. :)

Edit: Damnit. Speaking of which, 5 minute loss of investment.. sigh lol...

Attached Files:

11. likepresto

likepresto New Member

Nov 28, 2013
    Banner ads not loading so I'm missing out on the tap and investment bonuses. Not sure why this is happening after working all day. Rebooted my phone and cycled the wifi to no avail. I'm missing out on billions of coins bc the game won't load the ads...

Still loving the game tho but this issue is turning me off

12. TheRybka

TheRybka Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2013
    #52 TheRybka, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    I'm so tired of the "whoops, you need to lose half of your currency. Watch an ad or pay up!"

Mysteriously, no ads are available, but there are plenty when the credits I've been saving up for the past 4 hours aren't at stake...

Edit: Okay. First mandatory card took 1/2 of my coins. Five minutes later, I lost a top productivity building, losing about 10-15% of my prodtivity. Three minutes later, I've lost another 1/3rd of my coins. This is great. Just great.

13. socalledsin

socalledsin Well-Known Member

Every time i save up for a new investment i lose it 3 minutes later. Of course there are no ads available to save it. This will be what kills it for me.

14. likepresto

likepresto New Member

Nov 28, 2013
    First time I've ever seen a game where I'm begging for the ads and they aren't coming. This will be what throws me off the game

15. rangent

rangent Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Game Impressions

Game is fun, and I do love incremental games, but it gets old pretty quick. Game starts to punish you with these unavoidable "random chance" cards that pretty much require you to pay premium in game currency once you run out of "free skips" (video watches) to avoid the punishment. After the charm fades away, it seems to be just another fremium money grab, though with an addictive incremental game engine guiding it.

16. hepcatkip

hepcatkip Member

Mar 23, 2013
    The game gives you 25+ premium currency a day and it cost 2 to skip bad cards seems pretty fair. I would hardly call it a money grab

17. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Don't know why but it seems like every time I get a punishment card I get two or three speed taps right after. For people who are new to the game save at least 6 hyper bit for the double hyper bit card which you can triple to 6 by paying two hyperbits

18. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    You just have to strategize and not spend all your gems. Plan on keeping like 20 for just incase instead of investing all them right away.

19. Nycteris

Nycteris Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I have had fun for about a half hour, but I think I will delete it - you never stop clicking- it's surprisingly fun, but I think I have had enough. My click muscles hurt.

20. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    I wonder what the tiny virtual man is doing on his computer when you're not playing the game...

Mining even more virtual bitcoins, of course.