Universal Bitcoin Billionaire (By Noodlecake Studios Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Nov 5, 2014.

1. fizzpowgames

fizzpowgames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Futuretopia Update!

Check out the shelter room in the upcoming Futuretopia update!
    ETA: 1 month or less (we hope!)

[​IMG]

2. MikeTheTap

MikeTheTap New Member

Nov 24, 2015
    Anyone know why my days won't reset when playing? I mean, it usually says the day will reset in 15 hours.
    If I came back in 15 hours, the countdown would go down to 0 secs and then back to 15 hours and so.
    Is there any way to fix it? I've having this problem for a week now, and it's really bugging me.
    If it helps, I'm playing on a BLU Studio 5.0

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    When's the future update

4. fizzpowgames

Patreon Gold

The best way to avoid these kinds of issues is to avoid rebooting or fully powering down your device, and make sure you have a working data connection when you start the game. If you tend to travel a lot between different time zones or change your system clock, this can also affect this. Let me know if that helps.

5. fizzpowgames

Patreon Gold

Working hard to get it live for this holiday season but no date yet.

6. MikeTheTap

MikeTheTap New Member

Nov 24, 2015
    Alright, so my this worked once (only once): I started the game, played for a bit, closed the game correctly (when the game asks you if you wanna exit), rebooted my phone, closed correctly again and then opened it back again and found out the day had reset. I've tried doing the same thing a few times now, but it hasn't worked again.

7. fizzpowgames

Patreon Gold

#447 fizzpowgames, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    I think you may have misunderstood my response. You want to avoid rebooting your device if at all possible and make sure you have a working internet/data connection whenever you start the game.

8. Ura

Ura New Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Can u explain to me one thing

How work offers mechanism in "something happend" screen? I have constant number of available offers or not?
    At some point they run out, and i see this message like no offers available now try it later. How I can avoid this or how it work?

9. fizzpowgames

Patreon Gold

There are no set limits or known amount of video ads available. It's based on the inventory of our ad partners at any given time. You can also try restarting the app if it keeps saying there are no offers left, but there is no guarantee that ads will always be available though.

10. Ura

Ura New Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Extend time

How much time I should be offline to extend time(for example 12x investment)

11. fizzpowgames

Patreon Gold

I am not sure I am following your question as you are asking about two unrelated things. 12x Investment affects how much your Investments are making while you are playing; they do not affect offline income. Offline income and how long it lasts is dependent on which Investments you have bought upgrades for, which you can see when you click on any Investment in the list on the bottom section. Each level increases how long it will earn while you are away. The later investments also last a lot longer than the early ones.

12. dacchua

dacchua New Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Day wont reset

Hey can i get some help here? The day wont reset in the game. I cant get hyperbits without spending money. I was wondering if there is a solution to this so i went here.

13. fizzpowgames

Patreon Gold