Universal Bit City (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 13, 2017.

1. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Dont know how people got to city 8 so quickly. This is taking me some serious grinding now. Trying to get through all of the cities before i prestige.

Loving city 5.

2. eddieg

eddieg Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    As much as possible...Got mine up to 20 minutes now!
    Do the banks cap at a certain level or can you just keep upgrading them?

3. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Hey nimblebit
    I would like to suggest if possible have a leader board. To get to the standing the game will calculate the fastest time someone ONLINE to play from city 1 until they complete the final city.
    There's one very good reason for someone to reset their game... Else I don't see why the need to reset that much.

Thanks!! Loving this game to death!!! ###

4. MobileOnTapYT

Feb 17, 2017
    I haven't actually invested in any of those boosts really yet. Are they worthwhile, i tend to spend my dollars on fast forwarding time?

5. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    I just beat city 8, now i can only start again from city 1.

509 keys for completing city 8

6. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I am struggling with this city... Hahaha I built on the 4 square plots and then I missed out on the upper right side... Oh my!!! Now I have to wait for enough coins to build on them

7. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

:confused: Can you explain to me what does it mean the check "Historical" - "Locks lot to current building bit city" showed when you click on a building?
    Thank's

8. Quil2

Quil2 Active Member

Jan 20, 2011
    That means that when the lot levels up with the build button, it will keep the same structure. There are quests to get X number of a certain building type, and you'll need to use the historical button to get those rewards.

A new patch came out today, and it says "New easier to find) empty lot model!"
    Does this mean there's a way to clear out a lot and reset it? I don't see anything like that in the UI.

9. PNem

PNem Active Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Just a new graphic for the empty lot; makes it easier to see.

10. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    That's why it's taking you so long and why you have to grind so much. Prestige makes it easier to progress.

11. frisbee10461

frisbee10461 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    When to Prestige

Hello, all! frisbee10461 here!

I am about to complete City 6, and will be soon taking part in City 7. I am at 132%, in terms of Prestiging.

Here's what I did:

For the first 50% of my Prestige total, I completed City 1. As soon as you start City 2 and construct 2 buildings, you get 2% added if you Prestige. After a while, this should take you 1-2 minute per Prestige.

For the second set of Prestige [51-134%], I completed City 1. As soon as you start City 3 and construct 3 buildings, you get 6% added if you Prestige. After a while, this should take you 5 minutes per Prestige.

I haven't Prestiged since. Let's see what happens.

12. hazerj

hazerj Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Can someone explain the concept of prestige?

13. Quil2

Quil2 Active Member

Jan 20, 2011
    In the upper right, you'll see a number of earned 'keys'. That's how much prestige you'll gain if you click it, and then click the Prestige & Collect button. This starts your game over at level 1, but you keep your prior prestige, game upgrades, pension pig, and Bux. Lets say on level 3, you were making 1 million per second. If you had 30 percent prestige, you would instead be making 1.3M a second. If you gained 30 more prestige the second play through, you'd be earing 1.6M/sec.

You don't need to do it, but if you're interested it lets you reply at a faster pace. Some people use it after a level or two, several times, to get a boost later in the game.

14. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    I see something has been added re permanent double time but every time I click it says cannot connect to store. Anyone been successful? Guessing it's an IAP, but not sure how much...

15. MobileOnTapYT

Feb 17, 2017
    Still loving the game. Managed to get to city 6. Empire city. Amazes me people have got to 8 and prestiged so fast.

16. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    I hardly play with my sound on but tonight I was clicking ships and they honk their horns :D:D

17. RedThumb

RedThumb Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2016
    #137 RedThumb, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    I just noticed something, can anybody please confirm this:

My current mission is to have six Pizza-places.
    I have one already set to historical and let the game run and do it's thing.

Every now and then I would check to see if there are new Pizza-places to make them historical and finish the mission.

Just now, it said "3/6"
    I scanned the city but there is still only the one place that I marked historical. No other ones.

Does this mean, you don't have to mark buildings historical and it will still "remember" if you had it and count up regardless?
    That would be great news!

Edit: Seems I was wrong. Later I actually got another Pizza-place, but the counter did not go up. Meanwhile I actually have three and the counter is still on three as well.

I must have had three before at the same time and missed them.

18. MobileOnTapYT

Feb 17, 2017
    The new update has added a few interesting elements to the game. The new option to double your money that's saved up while away from the game is very handy. Clever by the devs too, all round everyone is a winner.

I would love to know what/how they're planning to expand this game or if it will just be left as is?

19. Mischief61

Mischief61 Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2012

Same thing happened to me. Thanks for the help!

20. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    I bought the permanent double time IAP at 4.99, not that I really need it, but I feel like I'm still paying NimbleBit for the great times I had in Pocket Planes (where I never payed a dime :lol:).
    Also kinda cheap for doubling the revenue of the game and never having to see any ads.
    I'm guilty of leaving the iPad plugged on all night on BitCity, which makes the game way faster than the bank.
    But I'm a bit worried of the replayability with only the original 8 cities.
    I'm already at 587 keys after 2 times prestiging (one at city 7, one at city 8), and I am already back at city 8 with 324 keys!
    52800 Bux in the piggy bank, not bought it yet, I'll wait a bit more :D
    It's quite fun for now though, and I love the art style.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk