Universal Bit City (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 13, 2017.

1. ArtistWolf

ArtistWolf Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2014
    I've hit City #6 for a second time now. I've managed to prestige enough times to get 90 keys (+90%), and I've built up enough bucks to get quite a few of the game upgrades. My piggy bank is up to 11,000, and my current task will award me 290 bucks.

My general strategy is to buy all of the large plots of land first. It makes the starting part of a city much slower, but since saving up enough coins to buy them later on seems to take forever, I'd rather start slow and finish fast than the other way around. Another advantage to this is when you have a task that requires you to have 2 or more of a specific large building, you are increasing your chance of getting it by only having large buildings early on. I also frequently upgrade things as much as I can, especially if the cost of the upgrade is less than my current production income.

The production bonus from the keys doesn't seem to be all that impressive. I don't believe that the keys have any impact on the coins you get from clicking cars/planes/boats, so it's merely an idle bonus. Clicking is still the fastest way to get coins and the only way to generate bucks, so I'm placing less emphasis on getting more keys right now. I figure I'll prestige and cash in on the keys probably every time I hit a new city, just to see if it really does help with the earlier cities or not.

All in all, it has been a fun game for me to mindlessly play now and again. I find it more interactive than say Tiny Tower, but lacking some of the planning of Pocket Planes/Trains.

2. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    City 4 is the best one so far. Really added to the game time. I am honestly totally addicted to this one.

3. Mr floppy

Mr floppy Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Thanks for clarifying the airport. 1.5 billion over night, just with 100000 per second. Forgot to plug into the charger though ...

4. Mischief61

Mischief61 Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Anyone else farm for coins and bux in camera mode?

The plot menus don't pop open accidently (which is distracting and annoying when you just want to pick up $) and you get to view your city from a different angle.

5. MobileOnTapYT

Feb 17, 2017
    Starting to take much longer to get through levels Im noticing now.

6. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    reached the last city

when you accidentally build a plot when farming for coins when you didn't want to.........

where's the delete button gdmi

[​IMG]

7. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Anyone knows how to get prestige? What's the criteria

8. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Congrats!! What u do for living? Did u just play continuously since it's launched lol

9. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    I let it idle when I'm not playing :D

Like someone said, I start off mostly buying the large plots and upgrading the relevant city upgrades
    if I'm going to idle or if I'm going to sleep I try to use all the money on plots because the auto builder automatically levels up the plots on the down time versus buying plots later on and having that much potential lost income from being a higher level.. does that make sense?

10. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Just playing the game gives you keys that you can redeem for prestige percentage

Anyone figure out what the bank does yet? I still don't understand it

11. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    What's the formula I started from 1 and I don' get that many keys once I hit two they start coming in! Somethings going on

Bank is for us who doesn't let the game idle lol...

So if u quit the game and come back later u can pick up some gold from the bank by clicking on it.. The higher the bank the more u can get. Something like that

12. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    When you wake up and your iPad had a good night at work :D
    [​IMG]

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

13. Mr floppy

Mr floppy Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2011
    I've pretty much just had the game in full time. Battery life has taken a hammering so whenever I can charge, I plug it in. Even changed my phone case to a clamshell so I won't get ghost touches in my pocket

14. CliffAhead

CliffAhead Active Member

Dec 22, 2010
    What is the bux building for? Buy once and place once per map? So it's 300bux one-time for 1 map?

15. rj3000

rj3000 New Member

Mar 16, 2017
    bit city level 4 help

i'm stuck on level 4 with a population of 65,000 just 4,000 off the target but all my plots are full and upgraded to at least level 20.

how do i get the last 4,000 to complete my target? also i've prestige once with 27keys if that is any help.

thanks in advance for the help

16. rj3000

rj3000 New Member

Mar 16, 2017
    bit city level 4 help

i'm stuck on level 4 with a population of 65,000 just 4,000 off the target but all my plots are full and upgraded to at least level 20.

how do i get the last 4,000 to complete my target? also i've prestiged with 27 keys if that helps.

thanks in advance for the help

17. PNem

PNem Active Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Look for empty plots of land. My guess is that you missed the ones on the far left side.

18. rj3000

rj3000 New Member

Mar 16, 2017
    many thanks. i feel so stupid haha

19. rj3000

rj3000 New Member

Mar 16, 2017
    many thanks. i feel so stupid haha

20. MobileOnTapYT

Feb 17, 2017
    How often do people watch the ad to get double coins for 10 mins?