Universal Bit City (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 13, 2017.

1. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Totally agree tiny tower series are also brainless so I don't get the harsh reviews

2. Mr floppy

Mr floppy Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Ok, so I left the game on overnight and in the morning, 931 million. Not bad, not bad at all. Should have done more before bed to get the cash per second up higher

3. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    This game is actually wonderfull addictive. Loving all of the theming and levelling.

What city are people up to?

4. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Actually i see the prestige system as a way for you to do things better. Each time I reset I am able to do things more efficiently.. Example now I build 4 squares asap instead of on single square and i am able to complete each stage much much faster..

5. pseudoart

pseudoart Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2013
    It is ridiculously addictive. I must've watched 25+ ads the last couple of days to get those 20 minutes of double speed. Prestige a couple of times, am at 190ish keys. I've had to tell myself to only play this on my commute.

6. RedThumb

RedThumb Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2016
    Nimble does it again

I am not a fan of clickers, but since it's from Nimblebit, I had to try.

And once again, they took a very simple formula and made the best of it.
    With Nimblebit, I can always feel that they are playing the games themselves and polish them up to the max.
    I will definitely have fun with this for a while.

I have just ONE wish:
    Please introduce a temporary "Lock"-button.
    When I am frantically clicking cars, every tap moves the playfield a bit. Or I tap on lots or buildings instead of cars which is very annoying.

The Lock-button should freeze the playfield-position and disable lots and buildings so I can happily click away on cars, planes and boats only.
    Another tap on the button and everything goes back to normal.

This little addition would make a huge difference for me.

7. Maverik

Maverik Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2013
    LPT I believe the IAP cheat against you. If you buy IAP buildings I believe the game artificially limits you to one in each city no matter how many buildings you place or rebuild. If true that's pretty devious.

8. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I'll be happy too if paying bux can let me hire an assistant who will auto click the coins for a certain period

9. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Enter the picture mode, everything will stop and you can click on the cars/planes/boats, without clicking on the lots

10. RedThumb

RedThumb Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2016
    Whoah, this is brilliant!
    Thank you so much, I never had tried picture mode.

11. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    What? U mean photo taking mode? It doesn't stop it's exactly the same

12. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    When you upload save data to the cloud, does it save to Game Center or Nimblebits servers?

What happens when you lock a building? Does it prevent it from upgrading?

Are the game upgrades which cost bucks permanent?

13. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Got to level three now. That's where it starts to get tougher. Level takes much longer than the previous 2.

14. giantfart12

giantfart12 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    How do you reload your save? Accidentally deleted the game and there's nowhere to enter my old code. I backed it up to the cloud too.

15. Mr floppy

Feb 21, 2011
    I started level 4 (Dusty Plains) a couple of hours ago. Man, those large plots cost a bomb. Cheaper if you buy them earlier but slower to get that cash per second up to a high rate. Trying to get the current level to 100000 per second before bed, then I'll leave it on again overnight.

I agree with some of the posters about locking out clicks. I accidentally bought a helicopter...

16. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Omg i dont want to spoil anything, but city 8 is huuuuuge.

Tip how to farm keys:

It takes you two minutes to get to city 2. So you can just repeat prestige at city two for 2 keys.

Thats 1 key per minute.

17. Mr floppy

Feb 21, 2011
    I think there's a bug with the airport. I have 2 active crafts but it says it's earning nothing per second. The car park is reporting that ok and if I click on my aircrafts, I get about half a million each so I'm still getting cash but it's saying 0.

18. ArtistWolf

ArtistWolf Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2014
    It's actually not a bug. The airport itself won't generate income on its own until you buy the "Airline Fees" upgrade from the Tier 4 group. The Car Park earns income starting with the "DMV Fees" all the way back in Tier 1, which is why it might seem like it's working alright and the airport isn't.

19. Hoot3000

Hoot3000 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2012
    You have to unlock the perk to earn cash from them.

20. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Mr floppy aircrafts don't earn a per second rate until u unlock there power in the upgrade menu.