Universal Bit City (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 13, 2017.

1. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Can anyone help with city 5 please? I need a population of 138,000 to complete and I've built everywhere but I'm stuck on a population of 137,000 with no idea how to progress any further...

Thanks in advance

2. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Contacted nimble through twitter they say email us. Been emailing for days and no responses.
    Data deleted , I've had cloud backups but the button is broken in game in which u can't type codes like it requests but u can type an email and that's all.
    This is nuts

3. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Post your city u must have missed one on far left

4. Flysher

Flysher Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    It has suddenly occurred to me, I wonder why we can't rotate the view of the city? Every building is modeled front to back, yet we are unable to adjust the view left or right when playing. It would be a small but fun feature for sure.

5. toochunky

toochunky Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    It's probably because all your buildings in your current city are too high level. Corn maze is a low level building, so it will never be generated if your buildings are already too advanced. Just go to the next city, and you will quickly accomplish the mission.

6. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    thanks for the insight, but are you sure? didn't even realize there are levels to the buildings you get

will the counter reset back to 0/4? i feel like i've had it both stay on the # i had and also reset...

7. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I thought u finished the game?? U didn't realize there's level to buildings? ###

8. toochunky

toochunky Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Yes, I believe so. Like the towers don't seem to appear until the building level is higher. But if you've maxed out the Building Codes, then all your new buildings begin at a high level, and I think that is why no corn fields appear. Or all of your large lots are already built, and those buildings have already achieved a high level.

I don't know about the counter. But the corn maze mission is pretty easy, and i achieved it without even making any of them historical, just because it is such a common building type when you start a new city.

9. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Makes sense, the first time to city 8 I didn't even bother looking at buildings because the auto builder changes them so fast.

Thanks #

10. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Nope I missed a really obvious one right in the middle......!!

11. Flysher

Oct 18, 2012
    Anyone notice this (new) bug? It's like an infinite source of money and bux. Sort of game breaking if you ask me.

Attached Files:

12. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    #192 vicsark, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Bit City (by NimbleBit LLC)

So... I tried a speed run of BitCity.
    Context : I'm at +4550%, 2x permanent IAP purchased, 13 special buildings, one 107k pig opened used for permanent city upgrades.

It took me to go from city 1 to the beginning of city 7, with all the city upgrades bought in each city 1 through 6 :
    39 minutes :eek: lol

At 52 minutes from start I was there :
    [​IMG]

@Flysher : lol, I didn't see this bug.
    You should report it to NimbleBit with specifics ;)

13. Flysher

Oct 18, 2012
    Still having fun, but based on lack of forum activity I don't know if this ones going to have the staying power of pocket planes. They need to add an additional layer of depth to this, prestige gets a bit tedious after a while

14. Quil2

Quil2 Active Member

Jan 20, 2011
    They very likely will add more cities soon, as the last patch mentioned something about preparing for it. While I would love to see some gameplay changes to add strategy, such as working out your routes in pocket planes/trains, I just don't see that being added without major changes to the game itself. I'm also still having fun, but I see the end in sight. But then a week or two of fun for a few dollars invested in an IAP is a good deal.

Maybe someday we'll get a new game with bitcity, tinytower, pocket planes and trains all rolled into one large sim, where you can build towers in your cities, link them together with airports and train stations, and it's all 4 games in one! :) And then you can add a Vegas stop...

15. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Why do people prefer plane than train! I am enjoying train much more!! The strategy in play in train is substantially higher than plane. Or am.i wrong

16. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    howcome we can rotate all the plots when we click them individually but there's not even an option to rotate them on the map? i feel like this game was a bit rushed or wasn't thought out as well as before.. Didn't nimble bit used to actively participate in their own app discussion threads also?

17. Lost in the Supermarket

Lost in the Supermarket Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2017
    #197 Lost in the Supermarket, Mar 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    I spent so much time in it. Addictive thing.

18. Flysher

Oct 18, 2012
    Was wondering this as well. Seems like this one could have been a smash hit with just a few more features. The infinite prestige grind is already getting tiresome though, and the fact that the cities aren't 'personal' since we just dump them and move on each time sort of kills
    It's longevity for me.

19. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    After all the multipliers and bonuses did anyone actually calculate if the three plot times are equal earners?

20. cowtruck123

cowtruck123 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    I was thinking of this same idea the other day. It would be such a great game. Maybe one day #