Universal Birk's Adventure (by Donut Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I’m struggling with the controls on this one. I’m on an iPad, and I switched the buttons to be set narrowly. I can probably get used to it, yet they feel pretty clunky. I wish there were floating movement controls or controller support. The placement as is, I don’t want to play after ten minutes. Again, I think a floating stick would solve this. It might be more an issue for iPad than iPhone.

2. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    It does have controller support. From the IOS description, "GAMEPAD - The game supports EXTERNAL GAMEPADS that sync with your device (e.g. XBox One controller, MFi controllers, ION Arcade, etc)"

3. Chilly❤️Platforms

Apr 6, 2020
    Female
    My map has disappeared, please help!!

4. Sweetgrain

Sweetgrain New Member

Jun 25, 2020
    I'm getting to this game a little bit late but I'm at 97% complete and only have one more clover and tablet to find and for the life of me can't figure out how to move the platforms in Ruins of Dawn III. I've got no problem getting the first two at the cave entrance, but can't get the third, nor can I reach the moving platforms near the upper level exit. If anyone can help it would be most appreciated.