Universal BimbleBorn (by Matt Jogela-Hall)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 18, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Here is a review about BimbleBorn by KickMyGeek.
    If you are interested, check it out. ;)

https://kickmygeek.com/test-jeu/iphone-ipad/bimbleborn

The general atmosphere of BimbleBorn is particularly adapted for the young players, its cubic visual aspects, in soft and acid tones, its dynamic and varied soundtrack which will evolve according to the places visited will delight them with certainty. It has a simplified and extremely intuitive handling. Despite some drawbacks in terms of the possibilities offered and the lack of challenge proposed, the public directly concerned will necessarily be delighted to perform this pleasant walk in the small world of adventure game.

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Great to hear. Thanks

3. MattCoding

MattCoding Active Member

May 17, 2018
    #23 MattCoding, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Two guards fighting over a sweet roll, and yes the player is a fish at this point in the game!

[​IMG]

Just finished the first update to tie up a few loose ends.

After helping the Monks summon a Dragon you can now ride it to discover new areas in the clouds. With help from the Professor’s undead friend you can now finally ‘Free the Bee’ as well as bring courage to Scaredy Skeleton to complete ‘Lost Souls’ down in the Tomb.

Hope you like it.

nyanpass likes this.
  4. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I didn’t realize this was gone from the App Store, what happened? it’s still on my iPad And I just started playing it. I am a little lost I keep picking stuff up but can’t figure out how to open an inventory or is there no inventory?