Universal Bike Up! (by FunGenerationLab)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MotocrossElite, Jul 28, 2015.

1. MotocrossElite

Sep 2, 2013
    #1 MotocrossElite, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015

Bike Up!

FunGenerationLab
    Bike Up! is the most epic bike trial game ever! Over 5 million downloads! Master your bike riding skills to overcome ob…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Bike Up! is the most epic bike trial game ever! Over 5 million downloads! Master your bike riding skills to overcome obstacles and collect treasures through levels full of danger! Beware of sharp-cut spikes, breaking glass, exploding bombs and stormy wind zones. The journey will take you through stunningly beautiful environments; you can select from hundreds of bike customization features and many upgrades, play with friends or join other players to forge the strongest bike team. It's time to BikeUp! Bike Up! includes: - 101 adventurous levels - Easy and fun to play, challenging to master - Tons of upgrades - Hundreds of customization features - Stunningly beautiful environments - Play with friends or fight for your team in the multiplayer - Global, local and friends’ leaderboard!
    Information
    Seller:FunGenerationLab
    Genre:Action, Racing
    Release:Jun 09, 2015
    Updated:Jul 06, 2018
    Version:1.0.12
    Size:369.0 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Hello!

I am a BMX Olympian and a former World Champion. After retiring from professional sports, I am making motocross games for mobile.

I wanted to create a game which is truly enjoyable, so I made Bike Up!.

Bike Up! offers 100 really cool levels, all set in beautiful environments. The game is easy and fun to play, yet challenging to master. Our deep focus went on bike upgrades and styles - there are hundreds of customization features to choose from! Also two multiplayer modes are available: play vs. your friends or join one of the four teams to compete for a 48-hour long season's grand prize!

The game can be downloaded for FREE on Apple App Store and GooglePlay. So I just wanted to hit you a message to check it out. Hope you will love Bike Up! and spread some word out if you can!

I will see you in Bike Up! multiplayer!
    Arturs Matisons

[​IMG]
    Bike Up!

FunGenerationLab
    Genres: Games Action Racing
    FREE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPhone5c
    • iPhone6
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPhone-3GS
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPhone4S
    • iPodTouchFourthGen
    • iPad23G
    • iPad2Wifi
    • iPhone4
    • iPhone5s
    • iPadMini
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPhone5

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 93.3MB

Bike Up!

FunGenerationLab
    Bike Up! is the most epic bike trial game ever! Over 5 million downloads! Master your bike riding skills to overcome ob…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Bike Up! is the most epic bike trial game ever! Over 5 million downloads! Master your bike riding skills to overcome obstacles and collect treasures through levels full of danger! Beware of sharp-cut spikes, breaking glass, exploding bombs and stormy wind zones. The journey will take you through stunningly beautiful environments; you can select from hundreds of bike customization features and many upgrades, play with friends or join other players to forge the strongest bike team. It's time to BikeUp! Bike Up! includes: - 101 adventurous levels - Easy and fun to play, challenging to master - Tons of upgrades - Hundreds of customization features - Stunningly beautiful environments - Play with friends or fight for your team in the multiplayer - Global, local and friends’ leaderboard!
    Information
    Seller:FunGenerationLab
    Genre:Action, Racing
    Release:Jun 09, 2015
    Updated:Jul 06, 2018
    Version:1.0.12
    Size:369.0 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal