iPad Bike or Die Lite Edition

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dannys95, Mar 6, 2009.

1. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    #1 dannys95, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
    Just noticed.

[​IMG] http://appshopper.com/link/bike-or-die-2-lite-edition

Description:

I like the full version; for those who are thoughtful try this lite version.

2. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    From start to end (actually there's no end!!) the game screams challenge. Some of the best bucks i have spent on an iphone game. Highly recommended

3. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Yep. +1

4. Got this when it was $3 played it for few hours and luckily I refrained from breaking my ipod touch which this game made me tempted to do so many times. When you do a level 80 times to pass it there is a brain cell which says "look George this ain't that fun anymore". Haven't played it since as it's zero fun. Update came out and let you start where you left off but that doesn't save this way too sensitive game. Probably works fine with buttons on the Palm though. Still wondering if Motorcross is the game I'm looking for but after this failure not gonna waste the $4 trying to find out. Glad the lite edition came out for this as people can now judge for themselves if they wanna blow $7 on it.

5. it's about time they make a lite version

6. Hondune

Hondune Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    I've had the full version for months, and it's probably the game I've played the most on my iPhone. The controls feel unintuitive at first, but stick with it, and the game is definitely worth it.

7. Well Chillingo said today that launch price will be $0.99 so I'll definitely give Space Bikers a try as in video it has a quad that can actually take damage from a fall unlike Bike or Die where your crotch is constantly crushed and destroyed cuz it has crappy suspension.

8. Danny-Doggy

Danny-Doggy Active Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Bike or die 2 is by far my most played iphone game. I don't mind when the biker bites the dust. Dying is half the fun. :eek:

9. TheOnePb

TheOnePb Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Still on school
    Holland
    Sale

I really like the game as I tried it, but I don't want to spend this amount of money for it.
    $3 will do!:cool:

So: sale! please!

10. firstprime

firstprime Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    president of awesome town!
    wexford, ireland
    ive had this for a while now and just wondering, how do you get the 2000 downloadable levels?