iPad Bike or Die 2 help

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Killquake, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Killquake

Killquake Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2008
    I dont know about you guys, but this game is insanely fun, but also insanely hard. I'm trying to beat the standard level pack and right now im having trouble on big cheese, u-jump, and lego blocks, they don't seem possible.... anyone have some suggestions? thanks

2. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    It's not insanely hard... it's FLIPPING INSANELY HARD TO THE MAX!!!

Ok, seriously, yes the game is very hard. The only suggestion anyone can really give you is to take it easy and practice it a lot. ;)

I love this game because of how hard it is, and there are over 2600 levels. Anyway, good luck. Lol :D

3. larrybeo

larrybeo Active Member

Oct 28, 2008
    This is a crazy game...

You can turn your bike around in the air, bounce off walls, rail-slide through levels in mid air, fly all the way across a board in the air... you just have to find the right secrets and techniques.

****WANT SERIOUS HELP?****

Visit the website and watch the gameplay videos of people completing the levels. While it might be cheating to some, you'll still have to learn *how* to do what it is you are watching.

bike.toyspring.com/

4. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    I've attempted the big cheese over 300 times and still haven't beaten it!!!!
    Agreed that it may help to look at the website with different possibilities of how people have beaten those boards but I still can't pull off those stunts..but it makes me realize that it can be done....hopefully I'll beat it before my 1000th attempt....

5. nickels

nickels Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Web Developer / Designer
    PA, USA
    2600 levels: Let me do the math.
    I complete about 1-2 levels a day which actually takes me 1/2 hour or more. Either I suck that bad or its that hard - or both.

So, it will take me around 3.5 years to complete or approximately 650 hours.
    Now that's a game!

6. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Statistics: failed 566 times, passed 8 but I still love this game. Oh :eek:well I suck.

7. noah21c

noah21c Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    The Big Cheese is deffently the hardest so far. I cant beat it. Neither can my friends.

8. Those stunts aren't on the iphone version that's for dang sure!

9. hyk

hyk Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    Serious!!!?? WHY!!?!?!?

10. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I've had alot of fun with this game I am weak though when I can't beat the level pack I am on I just download another one, awesome!

11. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    Because the iPhone version is even MORE bouncy than the palm version. This makes the majority of the levels (like big cheese) stupidly close to impossible. Although some people like the f-d up suspension, I hate it. Other varients rape the crap out this game.

GIVE US REBOUND AND PRELOAD UDJUSTMENT PLEASE!