Biggest complaint about the iPhone..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Wegmans, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    #1 Wegmans, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
    My biggest and pretty much only complaint about the iPhone is about the PHONE part...

Have you ever noticed when you are calling someone, the first ring is always loud, then the second ring goes back down to the normal level? It's so annoying because the phone could be so much louder, but it's quiet..

Even the speakerphone.. I can play music at a reasonable level, but when i place someone on speakerphone they are just about as loud as through the earpiece!

Has anyone noticed this or come up with a solution?

2. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    Touch Arcade meaning GAMES not phone issues.
    Go somewhere else don't complain here
    And i dont find that a probablem

3. Killquake

Killquake Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2008
    So when someone makes a thread that they reached 100 posts (not that i have anything against that, gratz to all the people who have) its relative to games on the iphone?

4. CloneWars

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    No, but its relative to the site ;)

5. salsamd

salsamd Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 1, 2008
    San Francisco, CA

I share your sentiment. Nonetheless, there may be a more attentive audience to the posed question at: http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/

6. Killquake

Killquake Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2008
    haha ok ok, but when someone makes a post complaining about the iphone isn't the iphone relative to the website?

EDIT: and yeah, i guess that would be a better place to post it, granted you know it exists

7. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    This is the "Lounge"
    You can talk about ANYTHING you want in here, that was the whole reason it was made.

That being said. I'd love to be able to delete songs from my ipod. I'm not in front of my laptop as much as I would like so when I download a new album I put it on my iphone so I can listen to it when I have the chance. If I could just delete songs I could save room for more games.

8. Wegmans

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    Hey ass, check out the other topics in this section before jumping on me!

let me name a few:

Get out and Vote
    Gears of war 2
    King of the hill cancelled
    What instruments do you play
    Rosie O'Donnell

To name a few... Tell my how my comment is LESS relevant...

TouchArcade is a lighthearted forum, and your comment is completely out of place.

9. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I have a "probablem" with this thread: it's too funny, much like everything else here at the lounge. Threads like these pose a great health-risk and should not be made...

10. CloneWars

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    Just cause i didn't point it out doesn't mean i didn't like it. It means i didn't comment. All the forums you listed are nonsense forums, the forum you posted your actually looking for a serious answer that you probably arent going to find here and have a much better chance of finding an answer somewhere else.
    And watch your language!

11. Wegmans

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    Those aren't forums, they are topics within the Lounge area... I fail to understand why instead of trying to help, you went the opposite direction and made a big deal about this.. If you really believe i wouldn't find an answer here, you could always point me somewhere else. The reason I didn't go to MacRumors is because it's filled with negative people like you! I thought we were all on the same side here..

12. BATTLE BORN

BATTLE BORN Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    I'm with you man. Speakerphone is useless. I've made the mistake of using it at work and was stuck face to face with my boss trying to hear the guy on the other end.

13. larrybeo

larrybeo Active Member

Oct 28, 2008
    I AGREE!!! Why cant you delete songs from the iPhone? you can delete videos.. it would be much more valuable than those damn japanese emojicons or whatever they are haha ;)

14. Renare

Renare Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Tech Support
    Wilmore, KY
    yes, the ability to adjust my music via deletion on the iPhone would be fantastic!!! I never got into that emote stuff either ;) :) :p :x -.- :eek:

15. CloneWars

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    Maybe i did get a little carried away but hey i was giving you my 2 cents, as for a website macrumors is the only that comes to mind

16. TMAC34

TMAC34 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    New York

Wegmans, i got a solution to the low speaker volume problem. I tried this on my iPhone, and now it is much louder. Here it goes: For some odd retarded reason there are two black stickers on the speakers(by where you plug it in to charge on the bottom). All you have to do is take off the antenna cover, remove those stickers, and put the antenna cover back on and walaa, the speaker is 4 times louder. The downside to this is the antenna cover is hard to take off and i scratched up the back of my iPhone while doing it, but luckily i have a case that i never take off so u cant see the scratches. Oh yeah by the way, this solution is for the first iPhone. If u have the 3g, then the low speaker volume can not be fixed. Good luck with my advice.

17. Wegmans

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    Thank you very much for your advice, but regrettably i have a 3G :(
    That's interesting to know about the old iPhone, I'll certainly pass that advice along to some people I know...Thanks for your time!