Universal Big Shot Boxing (By Colin Lane Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Dec 6, 2017.

1. johnnyu1991

johnnyu1991 Member

Aug 28, 2017
    Never saw him fight Jones. I've been a big boxing fan for years but only saw one pro fight where I was actually at the site of the bout. That was Ali-Spinks 2 at the Superdome in New Orleans. On the undercard Victor Galindez was upset by Mike Rossman for the light heavyweight championship.

There is a lot of tragedy associated with Argentine boxing when you consider Galindez, Oscar Bonavena, and Monzon.

2. ColinL

ColinL Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jul 29, 2014
    What about Sergio Martínez? He was one of my favourite fighters to watch, so slick and skilful. Just adding a bunch of new boxers now.

[​IMG]

3. johnnyu1991

johnnyu1991 Member

Aug 28, 2017
    Yeah, I always liked Sergio despite the fact he beat my favorite fighter Kelly Pavlik. I was surprised Cotto beat him, but he was injured and on the downside plus he got caught really good in the first and never recovered.

4. ggallin

ggallin Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Photographer
    Argentina
    Martinez is a good fighter in his prime!
    i love the news fighters! U can agree a naseem hammed?, what a great fighter, i try to box like him on BSB haha

5. johnnyu1991

johnnyu1991 Member

Aug 28, 2017
    LOL, wish I could box like him in this game.

I love the game even if I'm not very good. I thoroughly enjoy playing on Novice with my best record being 36-15-3 (23 KOs) and 8 title defenses.

Shout out to Colin again-this is a brilliant concept on the great sport of boxing. A button masher it is not.

6. ggallin

May 10, 2013
    Photographer
    Argentina
    #66 ggallin, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    My current active pro carreer, trying to beat the defences records

https://imgur.com/gallery/qC6jJ

7. ColinL

ColinL Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jul 29, 2014
    Awesome! you are a machine. I have just submitted the new update that will be live in a couple of weeks. My next project will be a longer ranking table and eventually a character creator mode.

8. ggallin

May 10, 2013
    Photographer
    Argentina
    great updates on mind!

I think will be great a variable ranking with boxers updowns and cpu boxers climbing the rank, this can be agree variety of opponents on the defences steps of the game, i fight the same 4 boxers everytime, will be great new challenges

By the way you know i love your game

Cheers!

GG THE MACHINE ALLIN

9. johnnyu1991

johnnyu1991 Member

Aug 28, 2017
    Still playing the game a lot. I wish you had a tournament mode or the ability to pair any two boxers in "Quick Fight".