iPad Big Games- Sway, Lets Golf, Zen Bound?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by cooper999, Mar 21, 2009.

1. cooper999

cooper999 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Which game would you pick out of the new top games?

Sway
    Zen bound
    Aspalt 4
    Lets golf

Those price range games,

2. kiwi91

kiwi91 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    U.S.
    Let's Golf.

3. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Asphalt sucks.
    Zen Bound is not for me
    Golf is not my thing.
    I love Illusion Labs

So I pick Sway

4. bamafan12

bamafan12 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Sway

5. cooper999

Mar 20, 2009
    I was thinking of getting sway, im not too sold on it, I wish the lite verison was still available.

6. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    how can you compare sport game, car game, logic game and... swaying game?!
    sorry, but are you nuts?! :)

it's like comparing Citizen Kane to Sinin' In The Rain.
    it's like comparing Mettalica's Death Magnetic to Kanye's West 808's and Hearbreak.

7. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    I have sway and Let's Golf. And I'm thinking of getting Zen Bound or Payback, I can't decide.

But Let's Golf Is phenonmenal.

8. hirschy75

hirschy75 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Never played the car one but the rest are all good. I couldn't choose outta the three

9. TimothyB

TimothyB Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    If you ever liked golf games, Lets Golf is worth $6, still doesn't compare to the polish of console games, PSP, but the gameplay is simply and quick, perfect for mobile.

I bought Zen Bound last night, it's hard to put a category for this type of game, or experience. If I had to choose a game, Lets Golf fits casual gaming. But if just want to zone out and slow down, Zen Bound was fun little puzzle game, that promotes slowing down and taking your time, even putting on headphones. You got to wrap it efficiently to use as little rope as possible to cover an object, and making sure you don't jump games that blocks rope or the finishing nail. I had trouble putting it down last night. You don't have to cover an object perfectly, each level has a lower goal to pass, but keep going to achieve higher. You can always go back later to do better one you get more experience as you play. It is a puzzle in a way, you can just spin it and pass a level, but to get 100%, you'd run out of rope or bad moves would close off areas.

There are so many racing games coming out soon, I never thought much about a generic racing game.

10. TRIPLE BEAM DREAM

TRIPLE BEAM DREAM Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Door County
    I have all of those games, let's Golf is amazing and would pick
    that up.

11. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

Sway all the way, got it yesterday, 13 characters, lots of stages hours of fun, get it

12. cooper999

Mar 20, 2009
    I picked up sway, although challenging I really like it :) I think it's fair to compare all those games they are all top quality and devs of them have very high reputations

13. Spartan12103

Spartan12103 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    USA
    All are great, except for maybe Asphalt. I have Sway, Zen Bound, and Let's Golf, but they're all amazing in their own way.

14. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Sway and ZenBound!! They're both amazing and definitely two of the best games on iPhone. Both has great graphics, polish and more importantly, gameplay. ZenBound has the best graphics, bar none. It really shows off what iPhone is capable of.

Asphalt 4 sucks after the update, there are better racing games (fastlane, ferrari gt) and coming soon ones (nfs, real racing). I dont like golf so I dont have Let's Golf.

15. ixBilalxi

ixBilalxi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Fremont, Ca Bay Area
    First off you dont have to like golf to like lets golf. Its not a realistic golf game. Its just a really fun game based on golf.

I pick lets golf or sway. I seem to have more actual fun with those than zen bound(although its also great). I play sway for hours at a time, same with lets golf. But what i like about lets golf is that i can pickup and play really easily. Its my favorite lecture hall time waster and when im taking any public transportation.

16. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Let's Golf, by a long shot.

I don't really understand what is with all these really weird comparison threads lately. It's really hard to compare four different games from four different genres. :p

17. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    I have Let's Golf, Sway, and Zen Bound. Hate Zen Bound, love Sway, but Let's Golf is he apple of my eye. Sniff.

18. Danny-Doggy

Danny-Doggy Active Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Sway all the way!:)

19. D-rAiSe

D-rAiSe Member

Mar 21, 2009
    I have Let's Golf! and Zen Bound. Do not have Asphalt but do have Fastlane. Haven't yet played Sway can't comment much on it. But I must say, out of all my games i own, Let's Golf is the way to go hands down. It's the most console like experience yet to grace the iphone IMO. Must have even if golf isn't your thing (like me).

20. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Agreed.