Universal Big Bang Racing (by Traplight Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Jul 27, 2016.

1. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Let us know : ) I've been holding out joining a team so I can get on TA

2. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Going to bed now so it will be just my luck that inactives will get kicked and all spaces filled before I wake up :)

3. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Sounds good. I'm actually in a top 20 team but will jump ship to race with TA! :)
    Just let me know when to join!

4. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Where do we claim this prize? Thank you also!

5. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Also does anyone have a quick list of level creators to follow? I've experienced really good and pretty bad so far lol

6. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    Awesome!

7. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    I can't join a team yet, but where i can see my subscriptions to users content?

8. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    I woke up this morning and saw that the kick out was done and new people already filled the ranks. The team is now full again. Sorry I couldn't give you guys a proper heads up.

9. traplightgames

traplightgames Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Game developer
    Tampere, Finland
    Hi FiloMJ! You can find your Friend levels and Player Search from the Create menu! Friends (mutual Follow) are listed first, but after that you can find the players you Follow, but who have not followed you back :)

10. Hiipi

Hiipi Active Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Graphics Dude
    Tampere, Finland
    One thing you can do is close the Team for Friends Only - and since you have a forum right here to chat and share your Player names - get friends in the game.

Your unique player ID can be found from Settings next to your name - and if you run a search with that you should find the right people instead of copycats.

Team features are still under development, sorry for the clunkiness.

I'm Hiipi from Team Hooooorig! with 5 created levels, @bf1k - add me up!

11. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Thankyou so much! :)

By now, as far as I tried and without having unlocked guild option, i have to give 5 stars to This Game.

Man, if This will be supported by devs... Could become a Hit! :D

12. Back2funk

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Oh no :( does any one have any money to set up Toucharcade2? If not I might purchase some and do it later.

13. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    I can set up Touch Arcade 2.
    Should I set it up privately?

14. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Whoa 655cc dirt bike - I guess one of the perks of being the dev ;)

15. Back2funk

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    That's your call as you'll be the big boss man :)

16. traplightgames

traplightgames Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Game developer
    Tampere, Finland
    That is definitely a hard core vehicle right there. But if you were matched with someone who has a lot more CC than you, it basically just means that they have as much Trophies as you, even tho they have a higher CC vehicle. Which of course means that you are better at this whole racing thing than then, as you can seem to be able get them Trophies without having a almost fully pimped vehicle to help you! :)

Of course it sometimes sucks when you get an opponent like this on a level that is just straight road, where in many cases the player with highest CC and boosters always wins. But we are working on to improve both the match making AND the level quality with various ways, so hopefully we can get even more fun, complex levels where you race with your skills more than with your CC :)

But if you think there might have been some bug (if the CC difference was way too high in your opinion) or that if you think the opponent was cheating or something, please send us a ticket through the in-game support and we'll see if there might be something fishy going on. Thanks!

17. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Ok, I left the team I was on (ranked #12 at the time) to create a new team:
    Touch Arcade 2

I have not made it private yet but can't imagine too many people joining my single team at this time. Should I be proven wrong and it gets filled up, I will kick out 5 people and make it private then as spots will be resrved for TA members at all times.

Feel free to join...actually please join as I don't want to be a single person team for TA :)

Feel free to PM me if any issues or comment here regarding joining the team.
    See you on the race track and let's get some trophies

18. Back2funk

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Thanks Mr. Charley, I'm in :) got confused by the space in Touch Arcade2, there appears to be 3 TA teams now: -
    Toucharcade (the one I was looking to join)
    Touch arcade
    Touch arcade2 (which I have now joined)

19. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Weird because it shows up for me as Touch Arcade 2 (with the space)....but To resolve any confusion, anyone can search touch arcade and the one with a 2 will show up! :)

20. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    My only wish: remove The forced ADS opening chests. Without that this game would be perfect exactly like Clash Royale...