Universal Big Bang Racing (by Traplight Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Jul 27, 2016.

1. xzamplezz

xzamplezz Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    #21 xzamplezz, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    My observations are no less biased than yours. My intention wasn't to ward off potential downloaders, it was to give the developers the impression from someone who usually enjoys this genre of gaming.

I recommend anyone who has time to give the game a chance. You should recognize pretty quick rather or not you feel the game is worth playing. I did.

I came to a point where I had to wait to progress. I would've gone further, but the game didn't want me to. I played up to level 10 and played at least 10 multiplayer races. I've got a good general impression of the gameplay.

2. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    #22 JohnnyClash, Jul 29, 2016

Yeah.. that's a very fair impression.. The FTP tactics turned you off and you were not enjoying the simplified mechanics..
    It's always good to see both sides of the coin..

3. JohnnyClash

Mar 11, 2016
    Team : Touch Arcade

Since this game was just released, there are no U.S.A. based teams yet on the leaderboards..

I set up a team today : Touch Arcade

The game has team chat, as well..

Feel free to join. I'd like to see a U.S. based team on the leader boards..

*international players welcome to join, as well..

4. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I played it, tried it, like it, but deleted it because of lack of Game Center integration. Most 3 star per level games feel more complete w achievements but that's just me typing. If your sales go well, awesome! A lot of polish is present.

5. JohnnyClash

Mar 11, 2016
    #25 JohnnyClash, Jul 29, 2016
    So.. The team that I created filled up over night, and I want to remove a few people.. Is there really not a way to kick people from the team? I am not seeing a setting for it..

6. Hiipi

Hiipi Active Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Graphics Dude
    Tampere, Finland
    JohnnyClash - we were a bit late with the Team feature, curating tools are coming but just didnt make it to the launch.

Bear with us, the game is not perfect but we're here to try to fix it.

7. JohnnyClash

Mar 11, 2016
    Thank you for the response.. I appreciate it..

8. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Let me know when a spot opens up.

Totally digging this game despite chest timers. Just bought coin doubler and expect to continue to play for a while considering the sheer amount of creative levels there are

9. JohnnyClash

Mar 11, 2016
    Will do (as soon as they implement a feature to 'maintain' the team! lol) .. and yes I agree, those are my thoughts on the game as well..

10. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    What determines your ranking in the team (for the team rewards)?

I can see people above me where I have many more trophies than them, both combined (car + bike) and single (just car) yet they are still ranked higher than me.

11. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    I thought it was just the trophies for your highest single vehicle but your total combined is what shows....
    I show1100 in my team ranking but I'm with people ranked 850 as that's my car total. It does mess up the rankings as the totals are out of sync

12. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Like I said, there are people ahead of me while I have more cups in both combined and single vehicle.

13. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    On another note: Love the fact that there is an actual incentive to creating levels! Everytime someone "likes" your level, you get coins!
    It's awesome!
    Really really digging this game

14. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Is it possible that they were in the team longer and that your ranking is only based on trophies you obtained while in that team?
    If not..I have no idea :)
    You could always contact customer support vis he app, ask them and let us know! ;)

15. Hiipi

Hiipi Active Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Graphics Dude
    Tampere, Finland
    Hi GiHubb!

Players are ranked with Trophies combined from both vehicles. I guess in your case your Team has five or less players and in that case the Players are listed in the order of joining the Team. Teams under five members are not eligible for Team Rewards - that's why the members are shown like that. Maybe a bit confusing, but once you gain more members, it should list correctly.

If this is NOT the case, let me know your Team Name and your username either here or through the ingame Support (found in Settings).

Cheers, and good luck with Racing, the Season ends soon!

Boulder Crush!

[​IMG]

16. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Hi Hiipi, I'm in the Toucharcade team with username GiHub which has 50 members so that's not it. Btw, now all of a sudden I jumped up the ranks but now I see people with more combined trophies below me. Strange.

17. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    It seemed to have magically fixed and properly ranked but just ran a few more races and now it's not again...

Attached Files:

18. Hiipi

Hiipi Active Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Graphics Dude
    Tampere, Finland
    Okay, seems we do have a bug here. Serverguys are doing their magic fixes as we speak, thank you for exposing the bug!

Should work soonish.

19. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    The team rankings don't seem to update in realtime now, they're all over the place.

20. Hiipi

Hiipi Active Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Graphics Dude
    Tampere, Finland
    Alright, Team Toucharcade!

Team members should list correctly now, and KICK-feature is under development. We need to test it properly before we roll out the update, so try to make friends with the existing Team Members in the meanwhile.

Cheers!