Big Bad Sudoku Book - 10 more codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by badweasel, Sep 1, 2010.

1. badweasel

badweasel Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2010
    [​IMG]

I normally post codes in the middle of the night, but in celebration of today's Apple announcement here are 10 more codes for Big Bad Sudoku Book:

KLEJLE9AFKJR
    N6KFPWPJW9TL
    6WETPLFEA4XJ
    HLF9PNMJ6FAJ
    369PN9TTA74L
    J9XYN6RL3Y6T
    K7ME333JHLNX
    7MPTMKMFXER9
    7JNPNNN6WTLJ
    6W49RJPNYAL4

If you take a code please answer this question? What do you think about the concept of sharing sudoku puzzles along with your score? Big Bad Sudoku Book does this now in 2.0. You can play a uniquely generated puzzle and then send it to a friend over email, text message, or post it on facebook. I felt like it was an important feature to add and am curious about how popular it will be. Do you think you'll ever use that feature? One thing you can do with it is create a puzzle and send to a friend to see who can finish it first or get the higher score. (you don't have to solve before you share).

With 4.1 coming out in a week and game center. I'm contemplating whether I should spend the next week updating Big Bad Sudoku Book to support game center, or whether I should be working on my next game. What do you think? How much do you care about social gaming in sudoku?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/big-bad-sudoku-book/id364907966?mt=8

2. Fe1

Fe1 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    I have this app already, and it's LOVELY. Thanks to the dev for his/her generosity!

3. sego95

sego95 Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2010
    On TouchArcade
    KLEJLE9AFKJR Thanks ;)

4. chandlogan

chandlogan Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    7MPTMKMFXER9
    Thanks!

5. plop013

plop013 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    J9XYN6RL3Y6T, thanks

6. GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
  7. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I did not take a code - I have the game, and also think it to be great.

Personally, I tend to be a lone Sudoku player so the social aspect for me is not important. But, I can certainly see that for people it could be great to be able to send them a puzzle, and see who gets it done faster, or with a higher score, just for bragging rights.

Tough call on what to work on. But, I would say work on the next project.