Universal Big Action Mega Fight! (by Execution Labs)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Huh? I'm sure I got 3 stars in all stages, but now I only have 1 in the final stage?. :confused:

My score is higher than the target score:

Attached Files:

2. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    #102 Intendro, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    Something is definitely wrong with the final stage's score. See my previous post (I apparently can only have one picture per post.)

Looks like maybe my last earned score is appearing where the target score goes... because now I have zero stars and the target score is lower!

Look:

Attached Files:

3. deemen

deemen Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2013
    #103 deemen, Feb 10, 2014
    Noted that bug, we will fix it in the next patch. We should be submitting tomorrow.

Thanks again for finding this stuff Intendro!

4. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    #104 Intendro, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    Here's one more thing, maybe.
    (And a definite glitch in my next post.)

I think I got invincibility but got killed almost one second later (maybe slightly less than a second). :eek:

Can't submit multiple images...
    There's multiple slots to submit things from the website instead of the app, yet only one image will submit per post (from my phone anyway...)
    It's apparently named "image." So only one file with the same name at once means only one picture. :eek:

So here's a picture of me dead with a buff's aura (can't see the indicator of which one at the bottom right because I'm dead).
    And in my next post a picture of invincibility while alive, for comparison.
    It certainly looks like it to me.

(I know you could probably figure out what that buff is yourself. :eek:
    I just took the next picture to compare for myself and I figured I might as well post it too.)

Attached Files:

5. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    #105 Intendro, Feb 10, 2014
    Another glitch thing:
    An enemy killed me at approximately the same time I broke a HP recovery item, so I died with some health refilled! :p

The picture didn't show it well enough to tell I died, though. I was behind some enemies and looked like I was maybe just knocked over. I deleted it. :eek:
    (It wasn't at the game over screen. Because no health meter shows up there.)

Picture for previous post comparison:

Attached Files:

6. deemen

deemen Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2013
    Hi Intendro,

We just launched a new update which should fix the crash and the buff issues you mentioned. Hope you enjoy!

Dan

7. Sorano

Sorano Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Game Designer
    Montréal, Canada
    #107 Sorano, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    Game updates!

Hi everyone!

I'm one of the developers on Double Stallion, creators of the game. We are super happy to announce new, very exciting, things happening with the game.

1st: a premium version of BAMF! is out now on the Amazon Appstore! For $2.99, you can get the game free of all ads and IAP. If you or friends had been waiting for a version that you can sink your teeth, now is the perfect time.

[​IMG]

2nd: BAMF! is now in soft launch for Google Play in Canada and Indonesia. Coming soon to a global launch near you! We're working on ironing out the kinks as we speak and could use some help. If you are in both regions mentioned above and have a Google+ account, you can participate in our Google Play Public Beta. This helps us know quickly what problems you experience and what sort of content and features you'd like in the the near future.

We are working on new projects currently in preproduction, but big things are on the horizon for BAMF! as well. This is our first project and it will always close to our hearts. Your support means a lot to us! :)

- Nick

8. B30

B30 Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Planet Earth
    And why no Appstore premium version?

9. deemen

deemen Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2013
    Good news! We've completed the test on the Amazon app store and we will be bringing the premium version to iOS in the next few weeks. I can't give an exact date but it won't be too long. We're also going to be adding controller support.

10. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Great to hear!

11. Sorano

Sorano Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Game Designer
    Montréal, Canada
    Hi! We're relaunching the game as premium on June 25th for all platforms. Pocket Gamer's got the scoop!

12. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    There were more health upgrades before... Am I supposed to have 15 health now?

And so I've run out of upgrades to spend coins on. When is the new character arriving? :)

13. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Wow this is a paid app now? That sucks, because I got this for free. Is there anyway for me to pay for this app?

14. Sorano

Sorano Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Game Designer
    Montréal, Canada
    Yes, the app updated today. All current owners of the version on iOS will receive a notification to update to version 2.0.4, after which all in-app purchases and ad systems will be removed.

If you currently own the app and want to help, my suggestion would be to gift a friend a version on iOS, starting Wednesday when the game will be discounted to $1.99. Othe marketplaces such as Google Play, Amazon Appstore and Ouya will also have same discount.

Getting the word out also helps out immensely! Thanks.

15. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    I suppose the reasoning was to give the premium version to everyone who may have already spent money on IAP.

16. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    That's brilliant. I thought the paid version was going to be a new app. I loved the game and bought the doubler, but I was still turned off by the grind and gave up.

Time to revisit this!

17. Sorano

Sorano Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Game Designer
    Montréal, Canada
    Thanks for that at the time! We've smoothed out the difficulty and finetuned some of the later encounters.

You'll also see some new cutscenes at the start, end and beginning of each of the game's neighborhoods. :)

18. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    #118 Intendro, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    I got the "your saved neighborhoods' coins are available" notification. I tried tapping it and the game started up normally. I wonder if it'll show up again... maybe not since I can't actually claim any coins.

19. Sorano

Sorano Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Game Designer
    Montréal, Canada
    Interesting. We've removed all notifications in the recent update.

20. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    Just in case you missed the rest of my previous message due to me editing it in, I decided to make it a new post instead:

Also, I have tons of coins that I didn't bother spending on health upgrades, so I could upgrade the new character. :p

Any idea when the new character will be added?

What about my question of if my health amount is correct? Did everyone who got more health get it decreased to the proper maximum? I assume yes, but I think it would be good to confirm that it worked right.

(Sorry for repeating myself. :eek:
    I figured saying it once more wouldn't hurt... I wanted to comment on my tons of coins, which is related to the new character, and then I decided to just repeat my other question because I might as well.)