Bible for Kids - Bedtime Stories

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by StasApps, Feb 2, 2022.

1. StasApps

StasApps Active Member

Dec 31, 2020
    Male
    [​IMG]

One day, I made up my mind to introduce my children to the Bible. But a kid would hardly understand the idea of this book without the parents’ help. Therefore, in my app, I have collected the most important biblical stories and simplified the text. Now, children of any age can listen to this incredibly useful book. Thank you for trusting and choosing my app!

Introduce your child to the Bible! Download and open app right now: AppStore

Attached Files:

2. StasApps

StasApps Active Member

Dec 31, 2020
    Male
    Exciting Announcement!

We've got some fantastic news to share with you all. We've just launched our brand new application tailored specifically for children, and we couldn't be more thrilled to introduce it to you!

In this new app, we've curated our very best content with your little ones in mind. From captivating stories to enchanting fairy tales, and even an audio Bible for those precious bedtime moments, we've got it all covered. Plus, we've included soothing sleep sounds to help your little angels drift off into dreamland effortlessly.

But wait, there's more! We're also working on a special section dedicated to meditation and lullabies, designed to bring peace and tranquility to your child's day and night.

We would be over the moon if you could take a moment to install our new application and experience the magic for yourselves. Your feedback and support mean the world to us, and we can't wait to hear what you think!

Thank you for being a part of our journey. Let's create beautiful moments together with our little ones.

Download on the AppStore