[Nov 9th] [BETA] We need YOU for Sparklite on iOS! (Playdigious)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Playdigious, Sep 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Playdigious

Playdigious Active Member

Sep 1, 2015
    Paris, France
    Hi everyone!

Once again we need your help! As you may already know, we are launching Sparklite for #iOS on November 9th.
    Until this date, we’re going to open a Private Beta Session!

We need playtesters ready to scrutinize the game with their sharp eyes, to spot any issues we may have missed and to make feedbacks on their experience.

The game you will test is, as you might guess, very close to its final version, but modifications may be made before its official release.

Any applicant that helps us playtesting the game will receive a free copy of Sparklite.

Do note that Playtesters will be selected based on various criterias, you are not guaranted to join the Beta if you are one of the first to fill the application.

Interested in participating?
    Then go to our discord in the Sparklite Channel and fill our form.

https://discord.gg/amXbEWpfSB

Good luck all o/

2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    great news, just applied!

3. Rocksaint

Rocksaint Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    It would be better if we could fill the form without having to join Discord.

Anyway, miss those days when we could just apply for betas without having to be forced to join/sign-up for something else. And since I prefer not to use Discord, I guess this beta is not for me.

Good luck with the game.

4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Yeh I don’t like having to go to discord to get the link to the form and then having to sign into Google to fill in the form…I give up at that point.

Generally I just see links shared publicly and I just fill in the form and include my email, no need to sign into a Google account when I don’t even use Google email as I’m sure many don’t.