[Beta] Trench Racer

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by funferret, Jan 7, 2019.

1. funferret

funferret Member

May 9, 2017
    Game Developer
    UK
    Hi everyone,

I've posted this under upcoming iOS games, but have just sorted out the android beta release.

I'm looking for some testers for my game Trench Racer, a fast paced 3D racing and shooting game. Any feedback would be useful, particularly how difficult you find the early levels. If you fancy trying the game, follow this link https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.funferret.tr

The game supports controllers or on screen buttons (tilt control for steering is available but not recommended). You steer left and right and aim your weapon fire so you can shoot up at attacking craft or left/right to attack enemies while avoiding their fire.

You earn coins and can upgrade your craft and temporarily pick up extra weaponry in game play.

level17-2208x1242-000.jpg

There are 30 levels to play at the moment, then levels 10-30 are cycled through again so you can keep playing. After level 30 you will be able to upgrade your craft which will increase the speed of the game slightly and you can pick up some extra upgrades.

level30-2208x1242-000.jpg

I'm intending to have a boss ship every 10th level, that needs to be destroyed before you can move onto the next level.

Hope you enjoy it. Any feedback greatly appreciated.