Universal [BETA] Trench Racer - 3D shooter racing down trenches and tunnels

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by funferret, Jan 5, 2019.

1. funferret

funferret Member

May 9, 2017
    Game Developer
    UK
    #1 funferret, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some beta testers for my game Trench Racer, a fast paced 3D racing and shooting game. Any feedback would be useful, particularly how difficult you find the early levels. You'll need to have/install apples TestFlight. Just follow this https://testflight.apple.com/join/0kU8cQD8 link to become a beta tester.

The game supports controllers or on screen buttons (tilt control for steering is available but not recommended). You steer left and right and aim your weapon fire so you can shoot up at attacking craft or left/right to attack enemies while avoiding their fire.

You earn coins and can upgrade your craft and temporarily pick up extra weaponry in game play.

level17-2208x1242-000.jpg

There are 30 levels to play at the moment, then levels 10-30 are cycled through again so you can keep playing. After level 30 you will be able to upgrade your craft which will increase the speed of the game slightly and you can pick up some extra upgrades.

level30-2208x1242-000.jpg

I'm intending to have a boss ship every 10th level, that needs to be destroyed before you can move onto the next level.

Hope you enjoy it. Any feedback greatly appreciated.

2. Cooper04

Cooper04 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Stock car driver/RC car hobbyist
    Texas
    Looks really fun! I’ll test it and after a little while of playing I’ll give you some feedback.

3. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    It’s pretty good so far. Nice game :)

4. funferret

funferret Member

May 9, 2017
    Game Developer
    UK
    Thanks cooper, you're pretty much the first tester, so I appreciate you playing it. Just trying to get the android beta release done, then I'll concentrate on getting a few more playing it.

Cooper04 likes this.
  5. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    I’m glad to test it :), I like helping out devs when it looks like they need some testers.