Universal [Beta Testing] The Pillar - Full of Puzzles

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ThePillar, Aug 27, 2018.

1. ThePillar

ThePillar Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Hello Editors and Gamers :),

We are not a big organization or something like that. We are pure Indie developers and Game industry veterans. Who working just in the night because We got usual daily work in the day :) So, I am sorry for the promotion our latest game, not a our company :D But still this could be fun for a both sides. And English is not a native language.. Sry, about that too :)

So, here you go.. Something about the project

-----------
    The Pillar

Cleverly mixing mystery an puzzle solving, the Pillar takes you deep into an unknown world where you must pay attention to your surroundings in order to find the way to freedom. Exploration goes hand in hand with an open and clear mind as you try to break free from a mythical cage.

Enjoy every level to the maximum, the labyrinth around you changes as you open each door leading to another room, another puzzle, another mystery and challenge.

Intuitive and mobile-friendly controls with virtual dual joysticks allow you to ge in the flow and fully focus on exploring the mysterious world around you.

Each level brings new challenges and your only hope is to find your way from the everchanging maze of puzzles and mysteries. Can you escape from the cage you found yourself in?

Find out what's your mind made of in this enticing room escape indie game.
    -----------
    Some screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Edit: I don't know why GIF doesn't work so direct link is HERE

We are looking for the Android Beta Testers (Apple release is planed to Q1 2019).
    If you are interest, put here you email address and We will give you to the our beta test group in Google Play.

And if you are just interest. You can check a our small twitter account for this game - https://twitter.com/ThePillar3

Thanks for your time :) Have a nice day!

2. ThePillar

ThePillar Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Well, I see how important video or gif are :-D Don't worry.. next time :)

[​IMG]

3. Leonard - Gtopia

Leonard - Gtopia New Member

Jun 22, 2018
    Male
    Hi, add me to the tester list please.
    Actually I still don't know if there's any storyline behind all these puzzles, but want to have a try.
    [email protected]

4. ThePillar

ThePillar Member

Aug 27, 2018
    #4 ThePillar, Sep 2, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Hi, thank you for your interest :) But iOS version isn't ready yet(just android for now). But I will keep your mail to the future TestFlight.

Current version have really small story line. But final version will have much more :)

5. ThePillar

ThePillar Member

Aug 27, 2018
  6. ThePillar

ThePillar Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Whooo, featured by Google Play! :) And We got really good feedback from beta testers!
    Thanks a lot from all you guys :)

[​IMG]

7. ThePillar

ThePillar Member

Aug 27, 2018
    #7 ThePillar, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    Merry Christmas everyone! Big update is here!
    - x2 whole new puzzles
    - one new big maze level
    Follow us on Twitter @ThePillar3 and Instagram @thepillargame for more info.

[​IMG]

8. OkyOky

OkyOky Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2017
    Good luck, I wish to try when it is available for IOS

9. ThePillar

ThePillar Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Hi, thank you so much! :)
    iOS version will be later this year.

If testflight will be ready, I let you know :p